home

Author Topic: New Article in the War Room: Theoryhammer-by Rufus Sparkfire  (Read 3867 times)

Offline Atchman

• The Old Ones
  • Members
New Article in the War Room: Theoryhammer-by Rufus Sparkfire
« on: November 28, 2003, 12:05:04 AM »
From time to time we get articles not about playing specific armies or overall strategy.  Read this thought provoking article by Rufus Sparkfire.  It will change the way you look at force composition.
"Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when he stumbles, do no let your heart rejoice"

Offline squig87

• Members
  • The Dude
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2003, 07:48:51 PM »
Great article. Its good because it gives you a different perspective to look at things. I would have never used all that hypothetical thinking the way I figure things out, so its given me something else to use when thinking of battle plans etc.

Cheers.

Squig[/b]
Citizen Erased

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2003, 12:07:40 PM »
Wow, thanks for that Squig! I'm glad the article was of some use - I was worried that it was either too theoretical or that it was trivial.

If anyone else has any comments (good or bad!) I would be very happy to read them.
Hey, I could still beat up a woman!
If I wanted to.

Offline BAWTRM

• Members
  • The Netherlands
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2003, 12:52:25 PM »
I'm sorry, I didn't make a comment on your article while I did on Squig's! :oops:

You have made a well written and clear article on multi-purpose units. Thing was, I already think in those terms so there wasn't really anything new for me to read and so I didn't comment on it.
I'm sure it will be very helpfull to a lot of players, even if it's only to make them think in a different way about armylists.

With Squig's article I was reading stuff I didn't know and I had a suggestion to further improve the article so I immediately commented on it.
So don't feel left out, you didn't get any comment because it was already good! 8)
"...granted it isn't as retarded as having a lady popping out of your head holding a cup while humping a boar with a sword through its back, but there can only be one Brettonia."

PhillyT