home

Author Topic: Polls - What everyone thinks we should do....  (Read 6058 times)

Offline Veldemere

• Members
Re: Polls - What everyone thinks we should do....
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2007, 09:48:51 AM »
Like the thought but surely if we are to have a wizard we should be careful about allowing them too cloe to the battlefield, it might not looks so impressive if Gerhard of Bogenhafen was killed 173 times during the campaign
Veldemere, Elector Count of Solland (Elect)
Quote from: wissenlander
  I'm fine with Veldemere and his retinue of disgruntled's

Offline Ernst Brauer

• Members
  • Yorktown, Virginia - USA
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2007, 02:28:07 PM »
Well when a model "dies" in combat, it could mean he is wounded too great to continue that day etc. So as long as we keep it consistant (i.e. have a big plan when/where/if characters should die), I think it will work out well. But that does bring up a good point. We'll need to do that for any characters we put in for all of us to use.

In regards to that I thought of another point. We need to be vague on dates in our reports or very consistent. It would be silly to have the same character in two places on any given IC day.

That also brings up characters in general. If we use the same characters in every region, it could lead to huge inconsistencies where/when a character is wherever.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 04:39:36 PM by Ernst Brauer »

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2007, 02:46:12 PM »
Well when a model "dies" in combat, it could mean he is wounded to great to continue that day etc.

Not neccesarily. Look at Southpark's Kenny, for example... :icon_rolleyes:

Well, that would lead to some good arguements.

How about a gold wizard? I can already hear the engineer screaming "Keep your bloody hocus-pocus off my gunpowder!"
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!

Offline Reynard_of_Bogenhafen

• Members
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2007, 11:01:40 PM »
I was thinking more along the line of background submission from his POV, reguardless of the actual battle score, doesn't have to die if he's only a name for submissions.

it's up to you guys, I write him as more powerful than he is on table top... Lvl 1 scroll caddies usally don't cast spells  :icon_rolleyes:

Most people try for the keeping wizards out of it, but writing as a fire wizard and throwing them into the frey with the flaming sword is just so fun. Gehard would likely be slinking around the gunners, since the rest of the army wants to burn him.  :icon_twisted:
Reynard Von Ruggbroder: Von Klaust's laurels of acclamation, bearer of the crimson ribbon, the shield of Valkin, keeper of the scroll of ludendorf, The eagle of Magnus, The Kannagheim Death's Head.