home

Author Topic: The Province of TALABECLAND  (Read 49150 times)

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • The original Graf of Brennenburg
Re: The Province of TALABECLAND
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2009, 11:53:44 AM »
Sigmar's Heirs gives some insight into abour 4 or 5 towns from each province.  Some are well known, some aren't. 

The ones that are reviewed are Bek, Lieske, Priestlicheim and Talabheim itself.  There's no section covering each city state, which is kind of unfortunate.  And actually, the first time I even recognized this rather glaring ommission.           

There's also a chart that lists the more important places within the province and it lists the size of the settlement, the ruler, population, how wealthy it is, the source of the wealth, garrison and militia numbers and any other interesting notes on the side.

Even though the lists are nice, I highly doubt they are comprehensive as the population totals are so small that it would indicate the complete ruin of some provinces (Hochland) and that even the strongest provinces (Reikland) are doomed to the millions and billions of chaosy demon things that come out of their warp every spring.
Me and Wissenlander had babies!

not together.

finding photographic evidense that Wiss smiles is going to be hard...

Offline oak_prince

• Members
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2010, 03:13:29 AM »
I've been tearing part the basement looking for my stack of old White Dwarfs hoping to find this article(from 2000-2002ish) about imperial heraldry. Anyone with the article or the newer book on empire uniforms care to tell me what sort of things the Talabeclanders put on their banners?

Ended up find the White Dwarf article(from 2007!).  :eusa_wall:

Time to make a few test troopers.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 02:50:12 AM by oak_prince »
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone".

Offline Talben21

• Members
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2010, 08:17:00 PM »
I just posted this because the Grand Duchy of Talabecland always deserve to be ahead of the dogs of Stirland!

After all, Stirland is merely a "County" whereas Talabecland is the Grand Duchy of Talabecland!

Offline Tardis82

• Members
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2013, 05:57:33 PM »
Well I've been working on my army for about 6 months and almost have 2000 points painted woohoo. Sigmas bless Talabecland. I have had mixed results with them as I have beaten a dwarf army but lost to a chaos warriors army not good!
 :ph34r:

Offline stretch_135

• Members
  • Resident Tall Guy
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2013, 11:40:19 PM »
Well I've been working on my army for about 6 months and almost have 2000 points painted woohoo. Sigmas bless Talabecland. I have had mixed results with them as I have beaten a dwarf army but lost to a chaos warriors army not good!
 :ph34r:

Good work :) Any pics of your army?
On the quest to get my painting in the red this year...follow the madness here: Blog!

Offline Tardis82

• Members
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2013, 08:05:12 AM »
I will try and post some up soon