home

Author Topic: The City State of ALTDORF  (Read 33286 times)

Offline Paladin-Zebra

• Members
Re: The City State of ALTDORF
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2010, 09:45:23 PM »
they look awsome. i like how you used knight helmeats instead of hats(i was planning on doing that :biggriin:) any ways sweet pictures
Mommy tells me not to talk to strangers but strangers tell me not to talk mommy

ostland town of chevek: W:8 D:3 L:3

Offline Geekmeister

• Members
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2010, 05:41:07 PM »
They're actually pistolier/outrider heads. I like the slightly more 'modern' helmets.

Offline Daenan

• Members
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 01:04:23 AM »
 :biggriin: I've been playin Alt for a long time now and i love them! By the way i was wondering if you could tell me it Helborg is a good addition to my army which has Rieksguard.

Offline Patimus

• Members
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2012, 12:17:51 AM »
Well, nobody has posted here in two years, but what the heck. After much consideration I have to decided to throw my lot in with Altdorf. I'll get to painting just as soon as I finish a few commissions and some of my remaining Space Wolves.
You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas.-Davy Crockett

Offline StealthKnightSteg

• Members
  • Squishing Squickhoppers since 1999
    • https://www.facebook.com/vincent.goede
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2012, 08:47:16 AM »
Well, nobody has posted here in two years, but what the heck. After much consideration I have to decided to throw my lot in with Altdorf. I'll get to painting just as soon as I finish a few commissions and some of my remaining Space Wolves.

Welcome to the Capital!

Any fluff reasons for Altdorf or a story you have for your Altdorf Army?
I got my fluff in my plog (in the Brush and Palet)
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

Offline Patimus

• Members
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2012, 01:38:20 PM »
I haven't really come up with fluff or a story yet, but rest assured I will. I love my armies and characters to have stories and a history. I think the main reason I liked Altdorf to be honest was I like the color scheme. It's simple, but has a very striking look when done well. Also, I've been painting several thousand points of Space Wolves for 40k as well as a huge IG army I've been doing as a commission and since the primary color for both of those armies is grey I desperately wanted to paint something other than grey. I have a few pieces still to work on, but I am looking forward to getting started on my Altdorf forces.
You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas.-Davy Crockett

Offline CH1LLYD0GG

• Members
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2014, 12:29:40 PM »
Greeting Gentleman I'm another new Altdorf General (more like Captain at the moment).

After 20 years of collecting I've finally worked out a colour scheme that I like.

Here are my tester models that will end up being in the rear rank of the greatswords

Looking forward to actually playing at some point soon.