home

Author Topic: Sigmarite Holy Inquisitiorial Tabernacle - The Legend  (Read 247195 times)

Offline neverness

• Members
Re: Sigmarite Holy Inquisitiorial Tabernacle - POLL
« Reply #2275 on: February 04, 2009, 03:44:01 PM »
*... but he used the shortening for Sigmarite Holy Inquisitorial Tabernacle.  :happy:

Using the acronym alone brings on the fire? Hell, If I'd known it was THAT easy... :evil:

Offline Dihenydd

• Members
  • Back on Hiatus
« Reply #2276 on: February 04, 2009, 03:56:19 PM »
So, it is clear who is the new Bigshit now.

I pronounce Lord Soth new Bigshit of the Sigmarite Inquisition, Arch Inquisitior supreme and the purger of the Heretics.
And of course some powers are bigger than others, Holy Midaski!
You are a living Saint, feer crying out loud!
Hey, you even got a knightly order that fights in the name of the Holy Saint Midaski! You will be able to see pics of them in the future! :engel:

You canīt defeat us Dihenydd. I belived you where a true follower of Sigmar but it is clear now, with your wish of destroying his most holy work that you are in truth a heretic!

The Sigmarite Righteousness Revival (Reformed) follows the example of Sigmar, not the modern day followers of Sigmar.   Ie, its all about the winning.  Sigmar cared not a whit for dogma, only for cleaving enemies in two. 

You modern followers with your Inquisitions, and thought police and burnings; well Sigmar would only have one thing to say to you "You want to die by hammer or sword?".

Its all about the whining.  By any means.  Which is why the Revival will defeat all of you in the end.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 07:45:00 PM by warhammerlord_soth »
Sometimes the "Old Ones" just need to leave.....

Offline Mathi Alfblut

• Members
  • intres cum fixura sine misericordia
« Reply #2277 on: February 04, 2009, 04:57:25 PM »
Well, and what makes you different from a Chaos follower then, Dihenydd? Did I just hear you say "win by any mean possible?" or is that an interpretation?

Hmm... No, I think I will regard that as your true intention, regardless of what you wrote, cause since my mind is guided by Holy Sigmar, I see trough your charades!

*Brings down Sigmars fury on Dihenydd in the shape of Mathi Alfblut and Luthor Huss & Associates

Well, you Dihenydd is under suspicion of planning to commit heresy in Sigmars name! Now that is even more despicable than being an open Chaos supporter, since they at least have the guts to proclaim their allegiance!

And yes, me and Luthor runs our own buisness, so to say. The Inquisitors bother to much with some formalistic stuff and to little burning. You on the other hand are to naive in your approach. Think Hammer or Sword can clean up all taints? No, that will not work. Fire is needed, clensing is needed!

Repent Dihenydd, Repent!!!
Or do you prefer mine or Luthors hammer?
Oh, and remember GW made it personal, not you!

Offline McKnight

• Members
  • Its the No. of posts that make you a veteran-gamer
« Reply #2278 on: February 04, 2009, 05:42:43 PM »
*... but he used the shortening for Sigmarite Holy Inquisitorial Tabernacle.  :happy:

Using the acronym alone brings on the fire? Hell, If I'd known it was THAT easy... :evil:
Well its not actually... i just havent burned anyone in a long time  :engel:
"Me? I'm practically perfect in every way!"- Rufas the eccentric.
Rufas had Two Ton Sally. I have Silicon Sally!
EuroBashes attended: 1

Offline Dihenydd

• Members
  • Back on Hiatus
« Reply #2279 on: February 04, 2009, 07:58:39 PM »
since my mind is guided by being an open Chaos supporter, since they at least have the guts to proclaim their allegiance!

Aha, I am able to read between the lines of your messianic nonsense!  True colours revealed!  Your open admiration for all things Chaos has not gone unnoticed!

Think Hammer or Sword can clean up all taints? No, that will not work.

Such a shame you do not have enough faith in the chosen weapons of Sigmar the Warrior himself.  Instead leaning to some sort of magickal aide.  No doubt from your friends in the Chaos cults you seem to admire so much.

Or do you prefer mine or Luthors hammer?

What you two consenting adults do in the Tabernacle is no concern of mine.

The Sigmarite Righteousness Revival (Reformed) is dedicating to using all the means humanity has available to fight the true enemies in our forests and outside our borders.  We will use a Waltar, 2 Stanks, and 50 Handgunners if it will achieve victory.  We will use 50 knights.  We will use ranks and ranks of pointy sticks if needed.  Means doesn't matter, victory for the Empire over its foes is what matters.

Take your Chaos parlour tricks and skulk back to the frozen north before we decide your constant division and strife are too much for the Empire to tolerate any longer!!!!

Offline Wyzer1

• Members
  • ^My Pic - Stuff I say ->
« Reply #2280 on: February 05, 2009, 04:01:24 AM »
I think we are all missing the important points here

More people would rather castrate Malthi than shut the inquisition down  :happy:
Long time Wood Elf and Empire player with newly acquired High Elves

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Members
  • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #2281 on: February 05, 2009, 05:20:24 AM »
I think we are all missing the important points here

More people would rather castrate Malthi than shut the inquisition down  :happy:

Is this the only place where you post anymore Wyzer?
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Offline Mathi Alfblut

• Members
« Reply #2282 on: February 05, 2009, 09:47:39 PM »
Off course it is, unless he posts in some obscure WoW forum.  :icon_mrgreen:

Me Chaos? Well, I must say that it is YOU lacking faith if you do not belive Sigmars hammer is not enough to defeat the enemy but we must use anything. You are pathetic Dihenydd. Pathetic. Trying to cast the blame on me.
Luthor never sat his foot in the Tabernacle by the way, he is always on the road, seeking out the enemy hammer in hand. And that is what I intend to do aswell!

I will smite and burn as divine Sigmar pronouce! My hammerblows shall be the sign of Sigmars ultimate WILL!
You seek shelter behind the new techniques, you seek shelter behind steel. You belive that steel and gunpowder alone will save the day. In there you showed your heresy, Dihenydd, in your counting up of means you wanted to use! It was all material means, all steel, flesh and gunpowder!

But you deliberately avoided what Magnus the Pious, the Saviour of the Empire, proclaimed. You avoided the first of the holy trinity of strength that he proclaimed!

You. intentionally. Avoided. Faith.

Where did faith and the priesthood of Sigmar fit into your list? I agree you mentioned... Wait there. You even broke one of the rules!

GENTLEMEN! Dihenydd just referred to the Holy mobile Shrine of the Grand theogonist, of which there is but one in our holy realm! He profaned most profoundly and called the War altar of Sigmar for... Waltar!!!

So, how runs the verdict? Guilty of profanity or not? Since we are still withing the halls of the Tabernacle, I will give the remaining few inquisitors a chance to prove their worth before my Hammer ends your miserable existance!

And yes, I see you also avoided mentioning the 8 Colleges of magic. I agree a healthy suspicion should be held against the researchers of the arts arcane, but nontheless than our holy Magnus the Pious instituted the Colleges. Am I too belive you are so zealous that you see them as enemies of the Empire, as traitors in our midst, Dihenydd?

Offline Dihenydd

• Members
  • Back on Hiatus
« Reply #2283 on: February 05, 2009, 10:26:36 PM »
  :icon_mrgreen:

Me Chaos

Well, now we have your confession twice.  Shall you submit to purging gracefully or will you give us a fine chase?

Well, I must say that Sigmars hammer is not enough to defeat the enemy

Sad to see to see you believe your Religion to be superior to the Warrior skills of the Founder of the Empire.

Luthor never sat his foot in the Tabernacle by the way, he is always on the road, hammer in hand. And that is what I intend to do as well!

Again, I will make no judgements on the actions of those behind closed doors.  I wish you the best of luck in this and congradulate you on your new Life Choice.  I suspect it will go well with your new found acceptance of Chaos, however and that I cannot forgive. 

You seek shelter behind the new techniques, you seek shelter behind steel. You belive that steel and gunpowder alone will save the day. In there you showed your heresy, Dihenydd, in your counting up of means you wanted to use! It was all material means, all steel, flesh and gunpowder!

Ah, so you are one of those who would waste Empire resources discussing the proper 'means' of defeating an enemy.  No doubt you torture sucessful generals when they don't use enough hammers or have enough of your little prayer scrolls that you sell.  How much profit do you actually make selling all those indulgences anyways?  I guess that's where your new found Chaos friends get their funds.

Sigmar had faith in himself and in Humanity.  I trust Sigmar's faith in Humanity was not wasted.  Do you then imply Sigmar was in error to trust Humanity?  I hope your friends aren't aware of this appalling lack of confidence in Sigmar's judgement.

Where did faith and the priesthood of Sigmar fit into your list? 

I admit to having slightly less faith in the Priesthood than Sigmar had when he walked the earth.  I could never aspire to being his equal, therefore I am content to being as close as I am able without superceding.  I assume by your question however, that you have more faith in this matter than Sigmar himself.

And yes, I avoided mentioning the 8 Colleges of magic. A healthy suspicion should be held against the researchers of the arts arcane. I  see them as enemies of the Empire, as traitors in our midst, Dihenydd?

I'm afraid I do not see them as traitors in our Midst.  Do you refute the teaching and decision of Magnus the Pious?  Do you call into doubt his judgement.

Oh it is so wearying to debate with someone who has now thrice mentioned his asssociation with Chaos in matters of faith.  Can we just burn this Chaos worshipper already?

Offline Mathi Alfblut

• Members
« Reply #2284 on: February 06, 2009, 09:58:09 AM »
Ah, I see you still lack the Fu, Dihenydd. You can ninja my comments, but not my posts. The fact that you feel pushed to try and rewrite my words just show your faulty path. I never went down that road, I merely refuted and pointed our your faults in plain words.
I never need to use reconfigured quotes in my task. I merely state the truth and the obvious. You however, in your desperation of winning, are clearly using change as your weapon, and that in turn gives away your TRUE master, The changer of ways!

Sorry Dihenydd, but in your desperation you failed to realize that by editing my words, you gave away the scheme, yet, because you are not supported by divine power to the extent that you might belive you gave your feeble attempts away.

Sigmars revival? You know what will come next. You are VERY focused on Sigmar when he lived, what he did etc... But you deny his ability to act NOW, and therefore you refute his divinity. Now that is heresy in the extreme. In your attempts to prove thine cause, you have also proven thyself GODLESS!

Sigmar once founded the Empire, yes, but Sigmar is here STILL! He is with his chosens when they march to war! The fallen ones gets to see him in the afterlife. HE is the one ensuring they get safe passage to Morrs gardens, and that Old Morr can take them under his wings.
All this talk of self-sufficiency, and doing it without Sigmars aid, of denying magic and the Sigmarite priesthood points to one fact. That not only are you part of a Chaos scheme governed by the Changer of Ways, but you are also a member of that shady Ulric cult that denies Sigmars divinity!

While I respect all Gods and Godesses of our great Empire, it is Sigmar that is our foremost protector and Mans true friend!

I am going to give you a second chance.

Bow down and confess your sins. Repent and Sigmar may have mercy on your soul! Your true task here is both to crush the Inquisition so your heresies can roam free, in order to open the road toward your main goal. The destroy the Empire and bring down Chaos on us all!

Offline McKnight

• Members
  • Its the No. of posts that make you a veteran-gamer
« Reply #2285 on: February 06, 2009, 03:34:52 PM »
Waltar is acceptable... just... we dont like that word much... only when refering to dwarfs... Which is why we dont like it to refer to the War Altar
"Me? I'm practically perfect in every way!"- Rufas the eccentric.
Rufas had Two Ton Sally. I have Silicon Sally!
EuroBashes attended: 1

Offline warhammerlord_soth

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Eurobash : Ascension weekend. Be there !
« Reply #2286 on: March 03, 2009, 09:30:43 AM »
Almost a month with no replies.

I declare this thread officially dead and beyond revival.
Have one  on Midaski's tab.  :::cheers:::
Famous last words. R.I.P.

Offline Grutch

• Administrator
  • Members
Re: Sigmarite Holy Inquisitiorial Tabernacle - The Legend
« Reply #2287 on: August 26, 2011, 07:20:55 AM »
Burn it

Offline phillyt

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • Watching... always watching...
    • https://www.facebook.com/philip.estabrook.1
Re: Sigmarite Holy Inquisitiorial Tabernacle - The Legend
« Reply #2288 on: August 26, 2011, 02:48:44 PM »
Boss it took you two years to answer soth! That's bureaucracy for you.
Where did she touch you Eight? Show us on the doll.