home

Author Topic: The Dark Elves Are Upon Us (rpg)  (Read 25025 times)

Offline dead 'ard greatsword

• Members
The Dark Elves Are Upon Us (rpg)
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2004, 09:40:37 AM »
get off Ole' reliable Vek get your men off now, handgunners open fire, 4 corsairs drop dead.... give 'em hell Ole' reliable.... *Blam* 15 of the Cold one knights drop dead.. seeing Vek in battle he shoots his repeater pistol at some Druchii surrounding Vek...
Matthew: where in Sigmars name is Konrad!!!!
i'm back and better than ever...
i'm back from making things better...

Fear The Pedigree!!!

Lord Of The Flaggelents Of Nuln

• Members
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2004, 09:47:46 AM »
VEK get your men away now!!!!! handgunners and ole' reliable open fire on the slaves harrying the 'riff-raff' *blam* many of the slaves and a few of the ladders were just wiped out by that.... seeing the corsairs apporoach he shoots with his repeater pistol *bang* 2 corsairs down alot more to go... time to weather the corsairs and see how the knights are doing...
Where are the pistoliers and Konrad for Sigmars sake!!!

Fear The Pedigree!!!

Offline Vek

• Members
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2004, 01:40:35 PM »
Ractur, seeing Matt's men recrewing the Hellblaster, runs back to help Vek, hoping that he gets there before it's too late...
--Vek

Offline Rathis Darkwielder

• Members
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2004, 02:15:27 PM »
Grasping his wand, Lethair speaks out some arcane incantation and releases three black bolts towards the Dark elf sorceress.

The huntsmen around him continue to shoot at the Dark Elf warriors scaling the walls, killing many more.

Meanwhile, the halberdiers are slowly being overrun by the numerous goblins attacking their part of the walls. Kirchen, the sergeant, suddenly sees an extremely large goblin stading on the wall and starts to walk towards the foul beast. He sees the goblin killing many of his halberdiers and when he reaches the beast, he points his halberd at the beast and tells his men to clear some room for his to fight the goblin.

OOC: I'll be off for the weekend, so don't expect any quick replies from me

Offline Emerald_Hunter

• Members
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2004, 06:34:59 PM »
OOC: I dont know if anyones realised but we have gone through from, goblins-elves-minotaurs-machine gun helblasters and time machines (one of our captains has gone to the 40K universe)

Coldur makes his knights the second wave of knights, the warhorses nudging the other friendly knights out of the way as they charge. The knights shattered their new shining lances against cold one and knight alike. As soon as their lances had smashed they drew their swords and started hacking at the elves.
Eagles may soar but weasels dont get sucked into jet engines

Offline WARRIOR2006

• Members
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2004, 09:37:25 AM »
Charles watched as the mounted units clashed in a great frenzy attacking eachother savagely!  He snaps out of his little day dream and orders his greatswords to split  up one half go help the peasents against the slaves the other go help vek and rathis's units!

Charles looks around wondering why he wasn't in battle he charged forward into the cold ones at the center of tghe knights only for his favorite horse to get mangled bye a hungry cold one!  Charles kindly removes the cold ones head for the act!  He fallls back into the ranks a little realizing his pearl at being unmounted in a mounted battle!
A man that fights his own battles, and licks his own wounds, is a man that chooses his own fate, and lives his own doom!

User#364

Offline Vek

• Members
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2004, 01:58:06 PM »
Vek pointed his repeater pistol at the head of the Noble carring the banner, and gentle squeezed the trigger 3 times...One was deflected by the magic ward the Noble was wearing, One stuck him in the eye, and the third hit him the the throat. As the Noble fell, gurgling, the Dark Elves paused for a second. At that moment, the spearmen detachment hit their flank, the Elves were disorganized for a second. Seeing the confusion, Vek yelled "Quick, retreat to the hellblaster. We'll make our stand there!"

The handgunners quickly reform to the right of the Hellblaster. By this point, the Sergeant of the spearmen has ordered a retreat, and the Dark Elves are pursuing.

Vek quickly reloads his pistol as the Dark Elves close. "Right! Steady....Steady....Aim.....FIRE!"

The crack of Handgunner fire is heard, and the bullets tear through the ranks of Elves. This time the casulties are too many, and the Elves panic and run

"Right. Spearmen, back to the wall! Handgunners, reload and follow." Vek yells. As he gets back to the wall, he stashs the pistol in his belt again, and pulls out his Hochland. He sees the second Dark Elf mage, in the blue vortex. Roundly cursing magic, he takes aim, putting the crosshairs on the bridge of the Mage's nose, and pulled the trigger...
--Vek

• Members
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2004, 09:17:17 PM »
where being overrun, but ole' reliable disagrees, it lets lose a beautiful volley (KABOOM!!) and slaughters most of the corsairs, his repeater pistol aided by his handgunner friends, finish off the rest, they all hurry to reload their weapons and the hellblaster........
Matthew:Stand together we shall defeat the druchii on the walls the knights can take care of themselves.....

Fear The Pedigree!!!

Offline Defender of Ulthuan

• Members
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2004, 12:15:18 AM »
O the murder on this day...
Melcore still fighting with sword...
Thinking about the battle, Melcore knows that his men will die here today..
Odds are to great in favour of the Dark ones....

So he dismounts his horse,as do the rest of the Helms..
He runs to the rampart cutting any foe who gets to close...

They make it up
Im a Drama Setter gripping my beretta sipping armeretta man you crazy if u think im gon let up

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2004, 03:24:06 AM »
Charles yells to the dismounted riders to come back they need every mounted rider they can spare!  The Knights had pushed the cold ones back to the gate with the initial charge but a Dark elf noble organized them just in time to save them turning the tide back around slowely the knights where being pushed back.  Charles looked on in dismay standing behind the knights.  The cold ones finally got enough room and started to loop around on all sides they came charging in towards Charles from the rear just as they where about to run him through the valiant great swords remaining plunged into battle most likely to their doom.  Also the knights thined their ranks to cover both sides now from a far you could see a defensive circle of shiny metal and silver surrounded bye blackness!  

Rathis bolts move on the sorceror 2 hit the shield bouncing away the third makes it through and hits her she screams and falls down.  She stands again noticably surprised and angered.  2 dark elf males ran up to her and she killed them both sacrificing them for greater magic.  She cast a multiple fireball shooting a chain of 10 medium sized fire balls at Rathis and his unit!

Offline WARRIOR2006

• Members
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2004, 03:24:44 AM »
OCC: me above!
A man that fights his own battles, and licks his own wounds, is a man that chooses his own fate, and lives his own doom!

User#364

• Members
« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2004, 07:59:40 AM »
Ole' reliable, is again fired and many cold one knights are killed.....
matthew fires his repater pistol at the 2 corsairs and their champion unfortunately this is after his friends are killed

Fear The Pedigree!!!

• Members
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2004, 08:04:41 AM »
Melcore sees the despair in Charles face, he orders any elf that wants to fight with the humans to mount up again...
Few Helms are with Melcore..

His elven eyes spy a dark warrior dressed in royal robes..Clearly this is the leader of the Dark Elves...

With speed of an Elf.. Melcore jumps on his horse...
Charges out to meet this Dark elf..
But would you have it the Dark host lets this noble elf through to meet their leader....

He meets him......
Im a Drama Setter gripping my beretta sipping armeretta man you crazy if u think im gon let up

Offline megamac20817

• Members
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2004, 01:16:45 PM »
The Guard form a line behind the knights. Waiting for an opening to charge.
You can give a man a sword, but that won't make him a soldier.
You can give a man a pen, but that won't make him a writer.

• Members
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2004, 04:40:25 PM »
Drawing forth immense powers from his inner reserves combined with the fabled Grey Wand, Lethair manages to raise a barrier of shadow in front of the tower he is in with his accompying unit of huntsmen.

Meanwhile, Kirchen and the goblin boss circle each other, noth trying to find an opening in the other's defence. Suddenly, the goblin lurches forwards and Kirchen could only barely deflect the strike with the haft of his halberd. Seeing that the goblin has left his guard down during the attack, Kirchen tries to strike at the goblin's waist, but only manages a glancing blow at the creature's leg. Then the two combatants break off again and start to circle each other again...

Offline Konrad von Richtmark

• Members
  • Marius Leitdorf Lives!
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2004, 05:27:24 PM »
Quote from: Vek
Vek looked around, and saw a spare Repeater Pistol.

Konrad:Peasant! My repeater pistol!
Peasant: It's right there... at least I left it there...
Konrad:Bloody hell, no peasant tricks here! Give it to me!
Peasant: Honestly Sir, I don't know where it is, someone must have taken it
Konrad: I will deal with this incident later, for now we have a battle at hand.

His pistoliers, having recently stopped a platoon of spearelves from scaling the north wall with a withering pistol fusillade, reload their pistols and await orders from Konrad. Konrad sees the Cold One Knights' gain of momentum and push towards the Helblaster tower.

Konrad: Looks like the Helblaster's gonna need some help. Hit & run fusillade the Cold Ones!

Konrad jumps down from the rampart right onto the back of his stallion, the other pistoliers following suit except for the coward Hans von Silberhelm who uses the staircase - however Konrad doesn't wait for him, and the pistoliers ride forth over the yard, gunning the Cold One Knights in the rear, dropping a dozen before the enemy realises what has happened. Konrad notices the slow reaction of the cold one horde.

Konrad: We'll have time for another one. Fire another brace!

Konrad quickly puts down his pistols into holsters on the sides of his saddle and pulls two other pistols, when he suddenly sees that about half a dozen cold one knights turn their mounts and drive them towards the pistoliers.

Konrad: Fire and flee!

Konrad fires the two pistols, killing two cold one knights, turning his horse towards the southwest tower, the others following him. Konrad realises the courtyard is too cluttered for pistolier action, and seeks to bring his pistoliers into the tower and fight a corridor battle and perhaps join with the helblaster in the northwest tower.

OOC> Warrior, in thy hands I put thy fate of Konrad's pistolier regiment.
The only good thing about 7th ed heads is that they look particularly inbred and superstitious which is perfect for Stirlanders

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2004, 05:49:50 PM »
Quote from: Konrad von Richtmark

OOC: lol  :lol:

• Members
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2004, 07:46:03 PM »
me above (stupid forum! can't even login before posting :?    :evil: )

Offline WARRIOR2006

• Members
« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2004, 08:54:06 PM »
Konrad and his unit make great speed but in vain as the Cold ones start to close in but just as the Cold ones are about to slaughter the poor Pistoliers the valiant Seargent of the Spearmen detachment and 5 of his loyal men literally jump from the wall landing down on toip of the Cold Ones knocking half the Dark Elfs from their mounts and throwing the unit into Confusion!  Konrad makes it too the tower as the Seargent the last one alive out of the 5 tghat jumped down is killed bye the Cold One leader!  The Cold ones start to charge towards the tower!  OCC: you have made it too the tower now revenge is yours to take! note: your spearmen are still alive but 5 of them have died saving you :)

The Dark Elf Sorceror is breathing heavily now using so much power to no prevail but she is too stuburn to give into a mear human.  In her exaustion she drops her protective shield!  Rathis your powers are greatly drained but you can still cast but not as strong :)

Note: magamac your and your guard alread fighting protecting the knights flank!

Mathew and his men are reloading the only thing keeping the Empire army alive as a large uni tof spearmen who have broken throgh charged up to them!

Melcore looks the Dark Elf in the eye his hatrid nearly taking him in!  The Dark Elf speaks " Oh imagine that more High Elf's to kill i did so enjoy slaughtering an Elf port town on the way here  :twisted:  the look on those women and children is what i live for  :twisted: !  By this time Melcore is visibly shaking in hatrid he spurres his horse into motion charging the Noble catching him off guard! OCC: your move first Melcore lets see if u can kill this evil son of a... good luck!

User#364

• Members
« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2004, 09:42:06 PM »
Exhausted, Lethair sits down against the wall, closing his eyes to regain his senses before commanding his huntsmen once again:
"Kill that ... sorceress, she may not regain ... her powers"

Hogald, the leader of the huntsmen drew back the string of his bow as far as he could with his considerable strength. Drops of sweat were running on his brow as he tried to hold back the string while aiming towards the sorceress' head. His hands were shaking from the tension and he said a quick prayer to Ulric to calm his hands. Immediatly, he felt an overwhelming sense of clearness in his head and he clearly saw the path that the arrow would take. Then he released the arrow and it flew in a straight line towards the sorceress...

---------------------------------------

Kirchen saw that the goblin was tired from the minor wound in his leg and was slowly losing his strength. Then the goblin swung his rusty sword in a high arc towards Kirchen's head, but the sergeant blocked it with the haft of his halberd. Overbalanced, the creature was helpless to avoid Kirchen's kick in it's groin. As the goblin doubled over, Kirchen finished it off with his halberd.

Offline WARRIOR2006

• Members
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2004, 09:55:19 PM »
The sorceror with her keen ears heard the prayer to Ulric and laughed as the arrow came in she deflected with her out reached hand laughing all the more!  OCC: Ulric :( no wonder it failed lol!

Kirchen and his troops re organized to fight the oncoming troops which attacked still in a crazed manor the unit was beginning to be pushed off the wall and there was nothing they could do about it half the unit had fallen of the back of the wall it would soon fall as would the castle if it did!

Gurgel Ironclaw an Orc standing on a nearby hill Yelled in a loud voice Orcs and Goblins you are now part of my Waaaaagghhh we leave now!  too the surprise of the Dark Elves every orc and goblin left the field of battle with the huge Orc the tide was starting to turn!  The Empire men laughed in happiness they jumped back on the wall still fighting the other creatures which where halfed in numbers now!

User#364

Offline Vek

• Members
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2004, 11:24:12 PM »
--OOC
the valiant Seargent of the Spearmen detachment and 5 of his loyal men literally jump from the wall

Weren't those my spearmen? Meh

*cough*

--IC

Vek sees a peasant scrambling around, obviously looking for something.
"Peasant! What are you looking for? Grab a weapon and fight!" *tosses repeater pistol to the peasent*. Vek then turns to the men before the peasant can say anything. "Right! See those Cold Ones pursing the Pistolies? Aim....FIRE!"

Several more of the cold old knights fell. Vek hoped the pistoliers could handle the rest.

Vek, seeing the sorceress now defenseless, fires another shot from his Hochland. "Dodge this..." he mutters to himself as he pulls the trigger
--Vek

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2004, 12:27:46 AM »
Do to Vek firing so quickly without taking a second for a breath :) his aim was a little off but the Sorceror stops laughing when a bullet hits one of her palms her laughs turn into screams of pain and outrage!

OCC: Rathis your turn catch her off guard!

The Cold Ones are almost to Konrad and his Pistoliers now!

• Members
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2004, 02:20:09 AM »
Melcore the mighty, picks up a spear off a dead dark elf, raises his shield and charges into the Dark Noble..

The spear goes through the nobles face,killing him outright..
The Dark host cries in horror...
Melcore has killed their leader..
Victory should be in the Empire's hand..

Melcore cries for the Empire's handgunners to fire upon the Warriors..

Offline Konrad von Richtmark

• Members
  • Marius Leitdorf Lives!
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2004, 09:19:28 AM »
OOC> Defender, do you really think you can do such a thing as killing the enemy general without asking WARRIOR for permission? IMO just post your action, and let WARRIOR decide the outcome. Like I did in the last RPG when duelling with a huge orc.

Konrad and his pistoliers ride through the open door into the floor level of the southwest tower. As soon as they're all in, Konrad jumps off his horse and goads it towards the door.

Konrad: Follow suit! We'll make 'em a blockade!

Right as Konrad says that, the lance of a Cold one Knight penetrates the side of the horse, sticking out right in front of Konrad's face. A dark elf knight is thrown off the saddle by the impact, and flies through the air landing amidst a group of bewildered pistoliers who dispatch of him quickly. Konrad sees the cold one rear its ugly head above the horse's corpse. A pistol bullet right through the mouth ends its miserable life. Now, two beasts already lie atop each other in the gateway.

Konrad: Shoot the beasts when they're right on the heap!

Two more Cold One Knights charge through the gate, one being dispatched too early by a too eager pistolier but the other shot right at the top of the heap by Konrad. The gate, being only wide enough for two cold one knights to pass at a time, starts to get blocked. The knights press on, a charge isn't easily stopped once it has gained momentum. Another cold one gets shot and added to the blockade, and another slips on the corpses in the gateway, making the knight behind slip over the first one. Soon a dozen of knights lie dismounted and bewildered along their mounts in a pile at the gateway.

Konrad: Boiling oil! An electorate for some boiling oil
The only good thing about 7th ed heads is that they look particularly inbred and superstitious which is perfect for Stirlanders