home

Author Topic: Ludwig Schwartzhelm  (Read 1748 times)

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
Ludwig Schwartzhelm
« on: March 15, 2010, 07:22:54 PM »
Given that Ludwig Schwartzhelm functions as a BSB, can he be the army's general?
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
Re: Ludwig Schwartzhelm
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 07:27:06 PM »
no.
I don't care about the rules.

Pass the machete.

Offline Davido

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 01:40:57 AM »
he is however the most awesome special character in the book. Go for gold with ludwig.
Yay my rocket battery finally killed something.What do you mean those are my halberdiers.

Offline Nicholas Bies

• Members
  • puzzling
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 03:07:36 AM »
yea but 2+ AS no ward...

he is a good utility character but I found using a regular BSB with Imperial banner or with Icon of Magnus was more versatile and cheaper.
The greatest form of control which can go on forever until it is exposed is a tyranny you can't see, touch and taste (unlike totalitarian Govts). When you sit in a prison cell but can't see the bars, because people don't rebel against not being free when they think they're are.

Offline Iron Sites

• Members
  • I like Empire brothel houses
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 03:31:27 AM »
yea but 2+ AS no ward...

he is a good utility character but I found using a regular BSB with Imperial banner or with Icon of Magnus was more versatile and cheaper.

QFT
All these plastic models to assemble!...give me the old-school models any day!

Offline Nicholas Bies

• Members
  • puzzling
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 03:32:42 AM »
yea but 2+ AS no ward...

QFT

Thankyou my good sir!
The greatest form of control which can go on forever until it is exposed is a tyranny you can't see, touch and taste (unlike totalitarian Govts). When you sit in a prison cell but can't see the bars, because people don't rebel against not being free when they think they're are.

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 10:23:14 AM »
Plus his standard is held up by a cherub, for no apparent reason.
Hey, I could still beat up a woman!
If I wanted to.

Offline Sir Lukas von Markov

• Members
  • Trust in Sigmar for Deliverance
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2010, 10:39:13 AM »
Ludwig is also my favourite character in the book, though i HATE THE DAMN CHERUB :icon_evil:

I was going to cut it off but then the flag makes no sense because of how it hangs, so i just have to live with it

Ludwig is an excellent BSB, he is CR generating machine, with the reroll to wound his killing blow is doubly dangerous, and the flag kicks arse too, so yeah fave character. a little pricey though... :dry:
I bring my armybook, my laptop with armybuilder, and a cotton swab I wiped on my neighbors cold-sores.  If I catch the guy cheating, so help me he is getting a face full of herpes...

Offline queek

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2010, 07:06:38 PM »
Not to mention one of the most awesome 'staches in the Empire.   :biggriin:

Offline Nicholas Bies

• Members
  • puzzling
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 12:43:25 AM »
Not to mention one of the most awesome 'staches in the Empire.   :biggriin:

and queek once more jumps to the top of the posters board with the most accurate and important post of a thread.