home

Author Topic: Happy and Random Thoughts!  (Read 835529 times)

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
Re: Happy and Random Thoughts!
« Reply #9450 on: March 21, 2020, 12:27:47 PM »
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9451 on: March 21, 2020, 12:29:15 PM »
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9453 on: March 21, 2020, 12:31:24 PM »

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9454 on: March 21, 2020, 12:31:54 PM »

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9455 on: March 21, 2020, 12:32:25 PM »

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9456 on: March 21, 2020, 12:32:57 PM »

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9457 on: March 21, 2020, 12:33:24 PM »

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9458 on: March 21, 2020, 12:34:05 PM »

Offline Feanor Fire Heart

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #9459 on: March 25, 2020, 01:24:16 AM »

Something we as painters and hobbyists should always remember:
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9460 on: March 25, 2020, 12:08:14 PM »

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9461 on: March 25, 2020, 12:09:57 PM »

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9462 on: March 25, 2020, 12:11:13 PM »

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9463 on: March 25, 2020, 12:12:51 PM »

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9464 on: March 25, 2020, 12:13:33 PM »

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9465 on: March 25, 2020, 12:15:46 PM »
Whas this you, Padre?

Offline Padre

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #9466 on: March 25, 2020, 01:45:57 PM »
Funnily enough I have a plague doctor's mask and hood (and all the rest of the costume, including leather gauntlets, boots and brimmed hat), a 3 foot red 'wand' and a plague bell made exactly like a 1665 one in a museum. Missed my chance to go out with it all on though as now the joke would be in too bad taste!
Photobucket has now re-destroyed my pictures, so the first half of my collected works thread is no longer working again. To see my website version of the campaign thread, with fully functioning pictures, please go to https://bigsmallworlds.com/

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #9467 on: March 25, 2020, 01:53:23 PM »
I love you Fidelis, but you gotta start putting your posts all in one, well, post.  :-P
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9468 on: March 25, 2020, 03:15:45 PM »
In my experience, if you put many pictures in one post, they take ages to load. That could be due to the age of my computer, though.

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #9469 on: March 25, 2020, 04:24:25 PM »
Funnily enough I have a plague doctor's mask and hood (and all the rest of the costume, including leather gauntlets, boots and brimmed hat), a 3 foot red 'wand' and a plague bell made exactly like a 1665 one in a museum. Missed my chance to go out with it all on though as now the joke would be in too bad taste!

What are the chances of knowing anyone out of the 6 billion peeps in the world who owns a 16th century plague suit? Who I say?

Answer : Padre

Of course. Why ask the question to begin with. I withdraw the question and just accept. 😺
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
« Reply #9470 on: March 25, 2020, 05:37:56 PM »
We all need a plague costume these days. :icon_wink:
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #9471 on: March 26, 2020, 12:53:34 AM »
We all need a plague costume these days. :icon_wink:
I want to dress up my family in them and go grocery shopping.

In my experience, if you put many pictures in one post, they take ages to load. That could be due to the age of my computer, though.

How old is your rig?

So is Aragorn a type of Elf Weeb?

As a side note, whenever I see a post about Faramir I always ask if they know about Nearamir and you'd be surprised at the responses.
― Jake the Dog

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #9472 on: March 26, 2020, 01:04:12 AM »
Dude ... do not go Faramir from your house, nor Nearamir to other people right now, including the whole family to the grocery store! :icon_eek:

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #9473 on: March 26, 2020, 02:00:37 AM »
Haha, of course I wouldn't do it. But can you imagine a baby sitting in the basket of a grocery cart followed by the rest of the family all decked out as Plague Doctors at the local Market Basket?

Also I am quite proud of my joke on imgur, I had to pull it up:
― Jake the Dog

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #9474 on: March 26, 2020, 04:06:19 AM »
 :icon_lol: :::cheers:::

Glad it wasn't the morning and I was drinking coffee.  The screen might have gone black, because I don't put cream in it, so not brown.