Between the Battles & the Art ... > The Count's Tavern

Special Offers and Deals

<< < (21/31) > >>

Midaski:
Well North Star are primarily a wholesaler to shops and other dealers, so they will not carry lines that sell slowly.
AoW have always been very nice but pricey, and so the volume of sales is not there to merit stocking I imagine.

I have bought some of their plastic dwarfs on special offer - I think I have a set of each of the three sets, and got 20 figures for around 65p each.

Finlay:
fuck, totally forgot about the sale. Was going to buy some dwarfs and maybe some Gobbos!

there's one smoking a pipe which is lovely.

Midaski:
Some of them are back .................

http://northstarfigures.com/list.php?spo=1&page=1

GamesPoet:
Ah! This is what Finlay meant by a "dwarf sale". :icon_lol:

And Midaski probably figured I'd never figure it out. :engel:

Course when I checked in a second time, most fo the sale items were gone already. :icon_eek:

Although, the "Longstreet" rule book is tempting.  No cards though.

Midaski:

--- Quote from: GamesPoet on September 29, 2015, 11:06:32 PM ---And Midaski probably figured I'd never figure it out. :engel:

--- End quote ---
No
I'd seen you reference Northstar, and assumed you knew about them and regularly checked their site.
I check their twitter page most days - being a large UK wholesaler they have their eye on most things going on in the gaming market, and refreshingly don't touch any GW stuff ...................

................ of course neither do most LGS these days ...............  :engel:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version