home

Author Topic: WK's secret empire project - Witchhunters, White Knight & Queen released (10/02)  (Read 220182 times)

Offline Victor

• "D'ost thee feeleth favour'ed, Knave?"
Do you by any chance have some pictures of your mounted imperial knights assembled (and painted)? I don't think I ever saw proper pictures of them. On top of that I was wondering if you have painted some of the various foot knights yourself already and want to share the results with us? Do you have any more human miniatures planned for the future?
 :smile2:

Offline White Knight

Basically, the sad truth is I haven't had time to assemble and paint any myself, which is a shame as I only had them made because I really wanted them.  :blush:

I do have plans to release more figures (the second set of witchhunter was added only recently, and I'll be releasing a set of naughty night goblin shamans next week). I would like to do some human soldiers with skull-masks to go with the cleric. :-)

Offline Zak

• Bigfoot Hunter 2020
    • Zachary Moss
naughty night goblin  :icon_eek:
Why don't you knock it off with those negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change ….

Offline The Red Graf

• Slava Ukraini, Alba gu brąth!
I have a set of the mounted knights. I need to put them together and have them painted. When I do, I will post photos.
ultima ratio regum

Offline Alex-bbr

Hi,

I just finished my witchhunter on horse.

A pleasure to paint.

Thanks WK :)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 01:25:16 PM by Alex-bbr »
The Guard dies and does not surrender...

Offline White Knight

First painted one I have seen!  :happy:

Offline mr chumley warner

• Ninth Age , paint everything, Metal Only !
Dude can i buy 2 Land Griffons?
Ask yourself , what is real? 5 sense filtered reality is a very limited perspective.