home

Author Topic: The Witch Hunter and The Witch Hunter General  (Read 3682 times)

Offline WallyTWest

• Members
  • 'Lux Mundi'
The Witch Hunter and The Witch Hunter General
« on: April 08, 2011, 04:57:29 PM »
Had some thoughts about this... It seems with the re-introduction of "Assassin" type heroes from the O&G book... well that the witch hunters should benefit from a similar rule or somehow be similar to the Goblin Sneaks. The Witch Hunter general should be an hero alternative to our "magic defense" priests...

Thoughts?
It’s all about Renaissance Punk.

Offline Joelatron

• Members
Re: The Witch Hunter and The Witch Hunter General
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 05:19:46 AM »
unit champ upgrade for free company-but not a character-so can have hatred from warrior priest (I sure hope they make it straight hatred for unit + characters in new book!).

3 attacks, ws5, immune to Fear/terror, s4 t3 1 wound, i3 ld7

gets asf and KB vs undead, demons, and any unit with a mage.

some weird rule so that VC, Tking and Demon characters have to accept a challenge (but not mages as a weee bit too powerful otherwise) if a challenge can be legally issued (ie not another one already happening if FC join a multiple combat etc).

Fluffy, not too powerful (ie in a crap unit and not the best stats) and great for conversions :D

Offline ROMPologist

• Members
Re: The Witch Hunter and The Witch Hunter General
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 02:25:52 PM »
unit champ upgrade for free company-but not a character-so can have hatred from warrior priest (I sure hope they make it straight hatred for unit + characters in new book!).

3 attacks, ws5, immune to Fear/terror, s4 t3 1 wound, i3 ld7

gets asf and KB vs undead, demons, and any unit with a mage.

some weird rule so that VC, Tking and Demon characters have to accept a challenge (but not mages as a weee bit too powerful otherwise) if a challenge can be legally issued (ie not another one already happening if FC join a multiple combat etc).

Fluffy, not too powerful (ie in a crap unit and not the best stats) and great for conversions :D

Can only say that you hit the nail on that one, perfect execution of the concept, maybe make it a rarechoice and you can hide it in any unit, but otherwise perfect :happy: