home

Author Topic: How to report  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Mogsam

• Members
  • Resident Jewish Panda
How to report
« on: February 16, 2013, 09:41:26 AM »
I have noticed that many of you have reported incorrectly on the Trueds site and unintentionally stood still.

So I've written a short paint based guide.(!)

In the blue box is your current location. The brown is how far you can move. You can only move one place currently. In the orange box is a drop down menu. Pick where you want to go from there.

Now this is important. After selecting your new location press the move button - highlighted in a red box. If you do not do this you will not move.

As you can see after you have moved you need to go back. So go to the War Room.

As you can see I have moved to Other from Badgerland and have no more moves. Press the Report your battle button (purple highlighted box) to complete your report.

Curse you and your ability to stay within the lines.

Offline Mogsam

• Members
  • Resident Jewish Panda
Re: How to report
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 09:43:27 AM »
I have deleted several reports that had this happen. Can one player in each faction please post a list of where you are all going to report so that should you make an error I can adjust it manually.

Which I don't really want to have do, so if you can check your War Room then please do!

Offline Thirsty Beaver

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 05:04:23 PM »
Thanks for this Mogsam!

Hopefully this is just first turn hiccups. I'm still trying to figure out what reporting is and how it works, but after I learn it I will be good to go
them are some stupid and ugly ass pieces. Griffons without wings? Sure as hell ain't touching my army.

Offline Mogsam

• Members
  • Resident Jewish Panda
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 11:47:45 AM »
Can you guys be more careful please? I've had another turn of PM's saying that people have done it wrong or bizarrely attacked someone completely random by accident.

The more mistakes you make the longer everything takes so please do try to get it right first time..