home

Author Topic: Ludwig Von Rusdorf Announces Support!  (Read 6948 times)

Offline Grumbaki

• Members
Re: Ludwig Von Rusdorf Announces Support!
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2013, 12:20:34 AM »
No no. Hilde snapped because she spent the campaign wooing Georg and he rejected her. Unbrok came in to help. I advocated as first option defending Grossfurre, second option taking stunty families hostage. But we all believe that RP comes first and foremost, so nobody threw a fit. Hell, it has made the campaign much more fun.

I'll take RP over winning any day. Sorry if it meant you got Borked.
Treachery and Greed: Golden Company
Empire of Wolves: Urenbach

Two campaigns. Two factions. Both prove that you can lose a campaign horribly and still have a great time. Behold, the power of RPing!

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2013, 12:37:53 AM »
The vile rat men were behind it!

Offline Quickbeam

• Members
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2013, 12:39:28 AM »
glancing through.... What is this about accusations of being Sigmarites?  :| The Duccian Alliance is supported by (My Own) Sons of Ulric who are unwaveringly devout! Go read my fluff thread! hahaha
“An army of principles will penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot.”
― Thomas Paine

Offline Drasanil

• Members
  • Because I can.
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2013, 12:42:34 AM »
glancing through.... What is this about accusations of being Sigmarites?  :| The Duccian Alliance is supported by (My Own) Sons of Ulric who are unwaveringly devout! Go read my fluff thread! hahaha

Just us being racist normal imperial citizens, you consort with dwarves openly (who are just a step away from being Sigmarites) and then ask them to meddle in the election in your favour. How could we not accuse you of being hammer bothering southerners after that?

Offline Quickbeam

• Members
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2013, 12:46:22 AM »

Just us being racist normal imperial citizens, you consort with dwarves openly (who are just a step away from being Sigmarites) and then ask them to meddle in the election in your favour. How could we not accuse you of being hammer bothering southerners after that?
Because all are inferior (Probably including you) to the most devout and pure Teutogens! None have the right to question our faith!  :engel:  ::heretic:: ::heretic:: ::heretic:: ::heretic:: ::heretic:: ::heretic::
― Thomas Paine

Offline rufus sparkfire

• Members
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2013, 12:58:35 AM »
Real Ulricans like dwarfs as much as Sigmarites do. Dwarfs built Middenheim!
Hey, I could still beat up a woman!
If I wanted to.

Offline Quickbeam

• Members
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2013, 01:04:54 AM »
QUIET Heretic!!!! Ulric Himself Provided his children with the Fauschlag! The Dwarfs did nothing but cultivate the fruits of Ulrics labor to benefit his sons!
― Thomas Paine

Offline Drasanil

• Members
  • Because I can.
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2013, 01:13:37 AM »

Real Ulricans are way too ignorant to know that and too stubborn/prejudiced to acknowledge it even if it were true :icon_mrgreen:

Offline Grumbaki

• Members
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2013, 02:13:04 AM »
Most people are illiterate and think elves make your milk go bad. I doubt anyone would question Middenheim being created by a swift slash from Ulric. That and dwarfs are Sigmarite allies. There were culls on Signarie populations not too long ago. Can't trust those beaded foreigners.
Treachery and Greed: Golden Company
Empire of Wolves: Urenbach

Two campaigns. Two factions. Both prove that you can lose a campaign horribly and still have a great time. Behold, the power of RPing!