home

Author Topic: When does the webpage work again?  (Read 2186 times)

Offline LeeGraw

• Members
When does the webpage work again?
« on: December 26, 2014, 10:19:32 AM »
Hi, I am new to this forum and never got the chance to look at the other stuff on this webpage.
It's nice that the forum works, but I was wondering if you know what is going on at the moment (server problems?) and when to expect the site to work again.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 04:31:52 PM by LeeGraw »

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
Re: When does the webpage work again?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 11:39:13 AM »
If you are referring to the Gallery etc., they have been inaccessible for years. Something to do with change of host, if I remember correctly.
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline LeeGraw

• Members
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 04:30:05 PM »
Yes, the war room, library, workshop, etc.

Offline Padre

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 06:23:09 PM »
Like Fid said, they've not been functional for years and years, and when they were, they hadn't changed for years. Just use the search function and find all those sorts of things inn the forum anyway.
Photobucket has now re-destroyed my pictures, so the first half of my collected works thread is no longer working again. To see my website version of the campaign thread, with fully functioning pictures, please go to https://bigsmallworlds.com/

Offline LeeGraw

• Members
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 08:53:17 PM »
I see, thanks for the info.