home

Author Topic: Tau hover drone  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
Tau hover drone
« on: October 26, 2016, 01:23:48 AM »
My son just picked up the tau starter kit (after a hiatus from the hobby for a few years except for books and fluff stuff) an it comes with an ethereal on a hover drone.  I can't seem to find any info on a hover drone in the codex so was wondering what sort of specs it has and is this in a later update somewhere. It's in the army builder so I have a cost for it but that's it.
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline Duinila

• Members
Re: Tau hover drone
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 04:05:44 PM »
A model with a hover drone is not slowed by Difficult Terrain (even when charging), can move over all other models and terrain freely (but cannot end their move on top of other models or Impassable Terrain) and automatically passes Dangerous Terrain tests.

There ya go~

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 09:04:28 PM »
Excellent!
Thank you Duinila!
For the life of me I couldn't find this info. I won't go into how useless my fact finding skill.
Is.
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline Duinila

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 12:38:41 AM »
No problem. I used a programme called Battlescribe, which let's you write lists and shows like rules etc, to check the rule. Might be an idea in case you guys don't have a codex  :-P