home

Author Topic: Issue when posting images  (Read 283 times)

Offline Demonslayer

• View Profile
Issue when posting images
« on: February 14, 2017, 07:23:41 PM »
Hello,

Something weird happened just now when I tried posting images in a new thread ("Night goblins!" in the brush and palette). After hitting the "New Topic" button and writing my text, adding five images (with the img tags, like I always do), and hitting submit, the page will refuse to do anything for several minutes (it keeps loading for a while), then fail with the following message displayed;

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Trying to reply to that thread and putting the img tags in the new post results in exactly the same error. I've tried this in both Edge and Firefox. The images are hosted on my own server, exactly like all the images in the "Dwarves!" thread (which are displayed just fine).

Is there anything that can be done to fix this? Thank you!
What's weird is, when I leave those tags out, I can post them as normal.
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!

New campaign, the Dragonback tale, starting April 3rd!

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Attorney-at-RAW
    • View Profile
Re: Issue when posting images
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 07:57:38 PM »
The same issue was addressed here: http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php/topic,51836.25.html and the administrators are aware of it.
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline Demonslayer

• View Profile
Re: Issue when posting images
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 07:30:35 AM »
Ah, thank you!
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!

New campaign, the Dragonback tale, starting April 3rd!