home

Author Topic: Stormcast linebreakers  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Rowsdower

• Members
  • Is there beer on the sun?
    • Jesse Cowled
Stormcast linebreakers
« on: December 31, 2016, 05:02:02 AM »
So; I've noticed stormcast eternals kind of look like gridiron players [huge shoulders etc], I was thinking about building an army of them and painting them in American football colours.
I'm Australian so I don't know much about American football [apart from what I've seen on TV], I was looking for a team with a relatively easy colour scheme to paint. For REALLY convoluted reasons, I wont be touching anything cowboy related [no offence Cowboy supporters]

Offline Baron von Klatz

• Members
  • warhammer> All other works of mankind
Re: Stormcast linebreakers
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 11:06:06 AM »
Maybe the Denver Broncos?  They've changed uniform colors over the years so maybe you can pick something from that?

http://www.mlive.com/broncos/index.ssf/2016/12/the_bronco_look_western_michig.html#24

Haha, imagine if Bloodbowl gave them a spin-off as a team lost in the time-warping realm of chaos? Go Azyrheim Assaulters! :biggriin:
"No battle is ever meaningless for all life is merely death post-poned"
-elector count of the Empire.

Offline Rowsdower

• Members
  • Is there beer on the sun?
    • Jesse Cowled
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 11:12:14 AM »
I'm not sure about that team. I've found orange just as difficult to paint as yellow
ALSO; I'm trying to steer [urg] clear of any 'Western' related things for the moment [for very convoluted reasons]
No offence to any Denver Bronco's fans out there. The last thing I want now is more enemies

Offline Baron von Klatz

• Members
  • warhammer> All other works of mankind
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 11:19:56 AM »
Oh, sorry about that then. That's my dad's favorite team so I guess you could look up my mom's team the Pittsburgh Steelers instead?

Wish I was a football fan so I could be of more help. Will look up other stuff tomorrow.
"No battle is ever meaningless for all life is merely death post-poned"
-elector count of the Empire.