home

Author Topic: first battle with Warrior Brotherhood, 2k competitive  (Read 1968 times)

Offline StealthKnightSteg

• Members
  • Squishing Squickhoppers since 1999
    • https://www.facebook.com/vincent.goede
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
Re: first battle with Warrior Brotherhood, 2k competitive
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 08:15:07 PM »
Great battle rep as usual. Nice boneripper model. The terrain looks great too. The waterfront stuff is awsome.
The knight venerator is up to his tricks again - or lack of tricks.😺
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 10:11:46 PM »
It was really interesting to read a good competitive battle.

Offline Baron von Klatz

• Members
  • warhammer> All other works of mankind
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 11:16:28 AM »
Haha, poor Thanquol,  things never work out for him. :-D

Really fun read and great pictures. Can't believe you actually have an unpainted model or did that graycast just get done with a patrol through the ash fields of the fire realm? :icon_wink:
"No battle is ever meaningless for all life is merely death post-poned"
-elector count of the Empire.

Offline StealthKnightSteg

• Members
  • Squishing Squickhoppers since 1999
    • https://www.facebook.com/vincent.goede
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 11:54:50 AM »
Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it!

Haha, poor Thanquol,  things never work out for him. :-D

Really fun read and great pictures. Can't believe you actually have an unpainted model or did that graycast just get done with a patrol through the ash fields of the fire realm? :icon_wink:

Well sometimes you just get some new models and a way to improve some old units with the needed addition. My starter set Liberators are without the special weapon and with a new set of Liberators I was able to make 2 of those with the Grandhammer from the Prosecutor sets so I can add them to the units, and pulled away 2 normal dudes to join the newly made 3rd unit where the Prime got the Grandhammer of the set it self. But the game came to early to paint them all and I was out of magnets also, so I couldn't mount them on my paintroller handle that I transformed so I can spray my minis quickly and easily on all sides.
Also 2 Retributors and the Knight-Vexillor are wip's.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989