home

Author Topic: *New* Possible Warhammer show with your help..  (Read 1235 times)

Offline cc16studios

• Members
*New* Possible Warhammer show with your help..
« on: March 04, 2017, 04:03:19 AM »
Hello Warhammer fantasy friends. My name is Chris Colon, I am an up and coming film director. The Warhammer fantasy universe is full of incredible stories and characters, and we at CC16STUDIOS have a vision for a show based on the Warhammer Fantasy Universe which can be possible, but we are in need of some more funding. More details are posted in the link below. Thank you all.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1505857784/warhammer-show-based-off-book-neferata-by-josh-rey

If you can not donate that is completely fine. I chose to come on these forums not only for money, but your support. Please spread the word. If you can not donate but would like to help in this production in any other way feel free to email at: CCSTUDIOS@gmail.com.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:32:25 PM by cc16studios »

Offline Victor

• Members
  • ✠ Sol Invictus ✠
Re: ***WARHAMMER SHOW!!***READ!!***CC16STUDIOS***
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 11:07:31 AM »
The way how you present your project here, not only makes me question the level of your professionalism, but also your intend. I can already tell you, that you will not raise those $50.000 that you are asking for. In fact, I would be surprised if you managed $50. Right now, this looks like a scam.

Offline cc16studios

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 12:18:35 PM »
Hello Victor, I wish you felt differently about this, but I understand how you feel because I have nothing to show, only my word. I understand that in today's world it's hard to trust people, which is okay because I would be skeptical too. If you do not wish to donate that is fine. I only ask for the word to be spread. Warhammer fans are some of the greatest in the world, and I believe there couldn't be any people better to go to than the fans themselves. I think a warhammer series would be great for not only us fans, but for those who aren't as well. We do need help in this production though, if you can not donate that is completely fine, but if you would like to help in other ways feel free to email at: CC16STUDIOS@gmail.com.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 12:37:06 PM by cc16studios »

Online Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Members
  • Sydney, Australia
Re: Possible Warhammer show with your help
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 01:02:27 PM »
Can you provide some more background or something, because right now it doesn't seem to be much more than enthusiasm and promotion but no substance. I mean no offense if this is a legitimate endeavour, but if you were serious I would think setting up a kickstarter or some other crowdsourcing venture might yield better results and demostrate your intentions a bit clearer.
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Offline Baron von Klatz

• Members
  • warhammer> All other works of mankind
Re: *New* Possible Warhammer show with your help..
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2017, 05:24:55 PM »
Yeah, alot more info is needed here. I googled "cc16 studios" to see if there's any other activity elsewhere and all I got was your new membership here and a random studio name generator..

"No battle is ever meaningless for all life is merely death post-poned"
-elector count of the Empire.

Offline Victor

• Members
  • ✠ Sol Invictus ✠
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2017, 05:33:36 PM »
I don't wish to discourage you by providing my honest opinion, but this was the first impression that I got.

Hello Victor, I wish you felt differently about this, but I understand how you feel because I have nothing to show, only my word.

In order for a donation campaign like this to succeed, you have to built some level of trust. You have to provide more information about who you are, what CC16STUDIOS is, who else is on board and ultimately why you and your team are capable of doing this. You really should have something to show, may it be a previous film project, a short screen test or a page of story board for this pilot episode. The amount of effort that you put into presenting your project directly influences how other people perceive the whole thing and your level of professionalism and therefore their willingness to support your endeavour.

But regardless of that, I wish you good luck!

« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 07:43:41 PM by Victor »