home

Author Topic: My 3rd (and hopefully last) Empire army...The army of Middensborough  (Read 1075 times)

Offline The Bishop 1976

• Members
Hello there,

I've just recently gotten back into the hobby last year and to my utter dismay I found out that Fantasy had been killed off.  Still I wasn't going to let that put me off collecting and painting another army (I sold my last one, much to my regret.)
I used to post on here a good while back as bluevein, sadly I lost my log-in details so I've had to start another account.  Anyway, I just wanted to share the limited progress I've made on my final Empire force which I will most certainly be keeping.  It's been a good 8 years since I picked up a paintbrush in anger so I'm very much trying to remember the techniques I used to use.
Anyway, first up is a unit of IC knights (I sold a unit painted in the same way and always wanted to recreate the colour scheme.)

Hope you like them (if the pictures work...)and any comments or feedback is more than welcome.

Cheers
Inner circle knights

The images haven't worked, anybody help out at all?

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 07:37:58 PM by The Bishop 1976 »

Offline errantgamer

• Members
  • The Old World rides again!
Re: My 3rd (and hopefully last) Empire army...The army of Middensborough
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 08:27:45 PM »
Upload your images to Imgur, open the image in a new tab (url should begin i.imgur.com/ ) then paste the link in a comment here, highlight it, click the image link button (2nd row of tools, its below the bold button)

Offline The Bishop 1976

• Members
Re: My 3rd (and hopefully last) Empire army...The army of Middensborough
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 06:33:05 PM »
Thank you I'll try that.

Cheers