home

Author Topic: The Final Battle: Ostermark Battle Report #4  (Read 2165 times)

Offline Atchman

• The Old Ones
  • Members
The Final Battle: Ostermark Battle Report #4
« on: May 22, 2005, 03:47:59 AM »
With Grandmaster Wulfgar relieved of duty because of accused atrocities, Ak-Ar-Ulric Schneider, head of the Warrior Priests of Ulric stepped in to take his place. The town of Halsberg must hold!

On the opposite side of the field, Archlector Thalberg had to retake the town. Rumor had it that the Cult army had taken all of the gunpowder from the recently captured Armory into the village of Halsberg and was going to destroy it. There was no time to lose and the Archlector ordered the attack. If he did not succeed the Sigmarite crusade would be critically short of gunpowder. Read the outcome here:

http://www.warhammer-empire.com/war_ost4.htm
"Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when he stumbles, do no let your heart rejoice"

Offline queek

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 02:11:12 PM »
very nice report!   :clap:

Offline Erken

• Members
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 06:06:27 PM »
very nice indeed! Really good reading all of them :clap: :clap:

thanks for the effort  :)

Offline Count Alexander

• Members
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 10:47:18 PM »
Atchman and Bigrin, I want to thank you both for four wonderful battle reports.  I finally have been able to read them all and I am so inspired by the game play, the pictures and the attention to detail that went with each report.  Thank you very much for sharing that fantastic epic.
"Come, it is time to prove yourself a worthy spearman, a man of war!"  The Illiad

Offline Calimehter

• Members
Re
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 02:04:05 PM »
Just wanted to add my compliments too - a great series of pictures and reports!

Too bad the bad guys won. ;)

SIGMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Atchman

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 12:24:46 AM »
Cali, I'm sorry the "bad guys" won! :P  I'm in fact shocked the "bad guys" won! I think I was fortunate because Bigrin failed a lot of key panic tests, allowing me to overcome his numbers, ranks, etc.  I'm sure he'll comment when he gets back from Detroit.
"Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when he stumbles, do no let your heart rejoice"