No
4 (50%)
Yes, but I would change...
0 (0%)
Dunno
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: August 25, 2005, 10:50:59 AM

Author Topic: Losing the Watchman  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Guvnor

• Members
  • I'm just north of London
Losing the Watchman
« on: August 22, 2005, 10:50:59 AM »
It looks like stirland have finally realised that they have to attack a location to get it back: Therefore we are losing the watchman... :cry:

It looks  like they are trying to access bechafen: Their score there shows they are trying hard to get it, and so the watchman is how they want to get it.  :roll:

The Ottilians have much better tactics but they don't really need Kaltenbach so seem to be quite half hearted. :largh:

Therefore I reckon we should have a main attack on The Watchman with a side reinforcement of Kaltenbach. :tongue:

I don't think there is any point taking Bechafen yet as it doesn't really affect the campaign. :-D

You're free to disagree with me and if anybody has other ideas then I'd love to hear them. :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D :tongue:
I have one sentence in response to the engineer and mechanical: Empire is post-feudal age, not post-nuclear age!

Offline Rorrak

• Members
Losing the Watchman
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 11:06:31 AM »
Welcome aboard the Middenland campaign.

Losing the watchman wasnt something we had terribly much control over, the campaign team needed to keep stirland alive so weighted the modifiers last round to help them out.

We have a tactics thread each round where we discuss what we would like to achieve and its work well for us so far.

So far I agree with you. Slamming The uneasy is probably the way to go. In fact we have already pulled in their lead but they themselves have not posted many battles yet so its a bit of a fake impression.