home

Author Topic: Round 7  (Read 4144 times)

Offline Calvin

• The Old Ones
  • Members
Round 7
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2005, 04:30:02 PM »
Actually your post was made after mine, so I can’t count it, sorry.
Quote from: Rufas the Eccentric
Remember this every one, when in trouble just screem, CALVIN!
Quote from: Eight
I'd pay an extra 15 points or so to be able to take the engineer out back and shoot him.

Offline HoS

• Members
  • Beyond Beyond Thunderdrome
Round 7
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2005, 06:43:37 PM »
Yeah, oh well. Why doesn't anybody love me? Why? Doesn't anyone care about Sid the Sloth?
Gave into the WoW.

Offline episteme

• Members
Round 7
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2005, 01:09:04 AM »
Well it looks like Stirland have given up. They had very few posts this round. So lets keep going for Kaltenbach. Not much point because we'll be beaten because Middenland have heaps more members and the way this campagin has been going they'll get some more modifiers to make it even easier for them. I think its amusing that Midaski continually winges about people posting massacres when his own side is doing it. (Actually Midaski has winged about just about everything). Oh well, lets just keep doing what we're doing, anything could happen.
Te morturi Salutant

Offline FR1DAY

• Members
Round 7
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2005, 08:49:41 AM »
Things go well, Stirland is out for the count, pun intended. We wasted a few battle at Kaltenbach, but how cares. We now have a usefull lead in Bechafen and 4 secure terrorities. Defend our borders and attack Bechafen, atleast for the early part of the round. We must watch M/k but i think they'll finish Stirland, I would. So we can move in on the capital.
There are 40 different shades of black, so many fortresses and ways to attack.

So why you complaining!

Offline HoS

• Members
Round 7
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2005, 03:00:54 PM »
Aye, quite true, but it will be hard to tell.
Gave into the WoW.

Offline FR1DAY

• Members
Round 7
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2005, 03:23:34 PM »
It seems that the stirlanders have attacked udo's already. Defend that, watch the M/K for attacks on the bridge and whack the battles in Bechafen.

Glory to the Ottilia!
There are 40 different shades of black, so many fortresses and ways to attack.

So why you complaining!

Offline HoS

• Members
Round 7
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2005, 05:58:33 PM »
I think we should watch Udo's not attack it. Last round Stirland posted 6,000 points, I think they are gone. We should concentrate on Defending Brustenbruck, and hitting Bechafen. Maybe 2000 points at Brustenbruck, to make it safe, and then everything at Bechafen.
Gave into the WoW.