home

Author Topic: Help the Museum: What Should We Keep? Requests unlocks here!  (Read 3014 times)

Offline General Helstrom

• The Old Ones
  • Members
  • Chicks dig moustaches
Help the Museum: What Should We Keep? Requests unlocks here!
« on: September 27, 2005, 07:00:11 PM »
With the campaign over, we're getting ready to switch everything into "museum mode". The website will have all active content and most external links removed, so that it can remain as something of a museum. In time, the campaign forums will be deleted (even if just to make room for the new), and anything not preserved for posterity by then will be lost!

We're gathering up bunches of stuff to put in the museum, mostly fiction written by participants, but we're worried that we might miss something, so consider this a failsafe - if you see any thread in this forum, or in another, which you think should go in the museum, put a link in this thread.

Also, you will note we've locked pretty much every thread in this forum. There are a bunch of threads, however, which you may want to see re-opened; again, I'm thinking mostly about the background stories written by participants, several of which are still unfinished. If you want a thread re-opened, post here and we'll look into it!

Cheers,

--GH
I don't know what Caesar thought when he got to the Ides of March
Don't know what Houdini bought when he went to the store
But I sure do miss the eighties

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
Help the Museum: What Should We Keep? Requests unlocks here!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 02:50:33 PM »
It might be fun to save some of the banter threads :wink: ...
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!