home

Author Topic: DA BOYZ GRAND TOURNAMENT/GAMING WEEKEND (Nov. 17,18,19) 2017  (Read 2038 times)

Offline KevinC

• Members
We are excited to announce registration is now open for the 2017 Da Boyz Grand Tournament and Gaming Weekend. Da Boyz will be held on the weekend of November 17th-19th at the RIT Inn and Conference Center in Rochester New York. This three-day gaming extravaganza features multiple gaming systems and formats. This year we will be hosting multiple events in the Warhammer 40K, Age of Sigmar, WFB 8th Edition, Blood Bowl, and the 9th Age systems. We will host a Friday Blood and Plunder demonstration event as well. We are working to add additional systems as well.

Registration and information on specific events are available at www.daboyzgt.com

Please note players may compete in our Best Table contest by providing a tables worth of terrain. If you are interested in competing in this terrain contest please email us.

Venue Information: We are now located at the RIT Inn and Conference center in Rochester NY. A full service hotel with on site restaurants, and bar the Inn is located within a few miles of a wide range of eating and shopping options. Please register under the Da Boyz block. Please note the RIT Inn is NOT at the RIT college campus please be smart when programming your GPS! www.rit.edu/ritinn/

Questions –
contact us at: daboyzrocgt@gmail.com

Important note on Email: In the subject line please indicate if you are writing about 40K/9th Age/AoS etc and Singles/Doubles and then your question/concern. In past years we had over 200 army lists and a similar number of questions sent to a shared email address. It wasn’t easy to keep track of it all. Help us out by titling carefully!   

Facebook www.facebook.com/pages/Da-Boyz-Gt/106293642839491?fref=ts

Twitter hashtag #DaBoyzGT @khornelord
"These princes try to tell me how to wage war, and seek to advise me on how best to rule my people. They are dolts and dullards, and it is a wonder that with such cretinous commanders your armies ever held against mine."
– Malekith, Phoenix King of Ulthuan

Offline The Real Rick Salamone

• Members
  • Kelly Clarkson Fan
Re: DA BOYZ GRAND TOURNAMENT/GAMING WEEKEND (Nov. 17,18,19) 2017
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 04:29:54 PM »
This is going to be an awesome event for 8th edition warhammer if last year's 50,000 point megabattle put on by EEFL was any indication. If you still enjoy playing real warhammer fantasy, this is it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EEFL!
Eighth Edition for Life!

Join us at:

eefl.freeforums.net

Elgasiho

Re: DA BOYZ GRAND TOURNAMENT/GAMING WEEKEND (Nov. 17,18,19) 2017
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 07:19:55 AM »
I want this to be the best of the day.

Offline The Real Rick Salamone

• Members
  • Kelly Clarkson Fan
DA BOYZ GRAND TOURNAMENT/GAMING WEEKEND (Nov. 17,18,19) 2017
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 02:01:19 AM »
This event was awesome! We played Triumph and Treachery, Escalation games (750, 1500, 2000, 2500), and Storm of Magic. The overall winner had the highest score across the 3 events. Each year, us over at the Eighth Edition forum cook up a really fun weekend of gaming.

Check out event coverage over at the EEFL forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EEFL!
Eighth Edition for Life!

Join us at:

eefl.freeforums.net