home

Author Topic: Death of the greenskins ( this title will make more sense later )  (Read 1384 times)

Offline jackelow

• Members
  • I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!
The arrow gave a whistling sound regal let it slide gently out of the arrow string and into the screaming face of the night goblin fanatic. Regal shivered with delight as he say the heavy chain ball fall flat on the face of the now dead savage greenskin. Around him he saw the other twenty men of his regiment kill off the remaining night goblins.

" Regal " said marcus the sergeant of the huntsmen scout party " deliver the message to captain that we have found the main ork war party and for Sigmars sake don't die along the way! "

" wouldn't be the first " said an old huntsman with a long beard who was probably in his 40's Regal guessed.

" Well what are you waiting here for?" boomed Marcus

As quick as an arrow regal was off.

Not ten feet away from the rest of the huntsmen scout party a big huge Ork with a bloody ax stepped out in front of him and raised his ax to give regal a death blow to the head. A second later the huge ugly Ork had arrows sticking out from all over it's head.

" GO! GO! GO! " shouted Marcus

Seconds later the huntsmen scout party was out of sight and regal was run for his life, by himself in the middle of the largest Ork and goblin hoard to every attack the Empire.

" Dear Sigmar " Regal whispered to himself " please help me "

Well hope you guys like it sorry this was supposed to go in THE TALE OF TWO GUARDS post      my bad :icon_redface:

« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 01:38:41 AM by jackelow »
good friend is there to get you out of jail, a BEST friend is the guy next to you in the cell saying, 'Dang that was fun.'