home

Author Topic: Unhappy Random thoughts...  (Read 537633 times)

Offline Feanor Fire Heart

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
Re: Unhappy Random thoughts...
« Reply #375 on: August 08, 2010, 12:49:59 PM »
it was a road trip to the state next door so I wasnt there but I assure you if I was the dude would be missing some teeth and probably more.

It was a hotel in a small town, they rented 2 rooms.  My girlfriend was the first to go to bed, The girls decided to all go in the room she wasnt staying in for some reason, the dude went into her room and climbed in with her, one gay dude stayed with the girls and the other stayed in her room in a cot.  Last night one of the gay dudes gave up his cot for her, but seriously where were her "friends" at this point?
Something we as painters and hobbyists should always remember:
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog

Offline Shadowlord

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #376 on: August 08, 2010, 01:01:12 PM »
Trying to make a man out of the gay dude?  :icon_confused:
My hood is my castle...

Offline warhammerlord_soth

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Eurobash : Ascension weekend. Be there !
« Reply #377 on: August 08, 2010, 01:07:28 PM »
Trying to make a man out of the gay dude?  :icon_confused:

:biggriin:
Have one  on Midaski's tab.  :::cheers:::
Famous last words. R.I.P.

Offline Von Breden

• Members
  • Remembering the Eccentric
« Reply #378 on: August 08, 2010, 04:00:34 PM »
Look at the bright side! You get to beat someone up with good reason! I've been waiting for ages for an opportunity like that. I'm way too nice, considering how aggressive I am.
Quote from: Siberius
I never noticed your height on account of your fabulous manly imperial beard.

He who has such amazing facial hair will never be short in the eyes of his comrades!

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #379 on: August 08, 2010, 04:20:02 PM »
well she is on her way home, and because I've been awesome (apparently my response was the right one, being very angry at him while comforting her.  she feels disrespected and equally wants to kick his ass) she is bring home a "treat" for me.  Something tells me she stopped by a Spencer's on the way home to pick up a special "outfit."
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #380 on: August 08, 2010, 04:24:00 PM »
At the end of the day, who is the one ****ing your GF: you.

You don't need to do anything really, just tell him to piss off.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 11:58:57 AM by warhammerlord_soth »
I don't care about the rules.

Pass the machete.

Offline Shadowlord

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #381 on: August 08, 2010, 04:30:11 PM »
I love it when you gamers get all macho.  :::cheers:::
My hood is my castle...

Offline Von Breden

• Members
« Reply #382 on: August 08, 2010, 05:18:32 PM »
I love it when you gamers get all macho.  :::cheers:::
My mom says my leather jacket makes me look really tough. So there.

He who has such amazing facial hair will never be short in the eyes of his comrades!

Offline Shadowlord

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #383 on: August 08, 2010, 05:54:24 PM »

You also need to have a big sticker on your back with Rob Halford from Judas Priest with the words:

"I agree with you Rob!"
My hood is my castle...

Offline Von Breden

• Members
« Reply #384 on: August 08, 2010, 06:14:13 PM »
I actually have a leather jacket. And a jacket with patches on it to up my Intimidate skill. No Priest back patch though since I'm not much of a metal fan.

Offline Warhammer-Weib

• Members
« Reply #385 on: August 08, 2010, 06:28:36 PM »
well she is on her way home, and because I've been awesome (apparently my response was the right one, being very angry at him while comforting her.  she feels disrespected and equally wants to kick his ass) she is bring home a "treat" for me.  Something tells me she stopped by a Spencer's on the way home to pick up a special "outfit."

If we were talking about a man bringing home a huge bouquet of flowers and such a story, I'd say 'guilty conscience' ...  :closed-eyes:

Offline Aldaris

• Members
« Reply #386 on: August 08, 2010, 06:33:02 PM »
That's certainly a ringing endorsement in the tough guys community.
 :wink:

Offline warhammerlord_soth

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Eurobash : Ascension weekend. Be there !
« Reply #387 on: August 08, 2010, 06:34:01 PM »

If we were talking about a man bringing home a huge bouquet of flowers and such a story, I'd say 'guilty conscience' ...  :closed-eyes:

My thoughts exactly
Have one  on Midaski's tab.  :::cheers:::
Famous last words. R.I.P.

Offline Warhammer-Weib

• Members
« Reply #388 on: August 08, 2010, 06:44:44 PM »
It was a hotel in a small town, they rented 2 rooms.  My girlfriend was the first to go to bed, The girls decided to all go in the room she wasnt staying in for some reason

Weird.

Which reason exactly?

I can only think of one reason why her friends decided to stay in the other room.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 06:51:29 PM by Warhammer-Weib »

Offline jlutin

• Members
  • In Development Now
« Reply #389 on: August 08, 2010, 06:50:33 PM »
It looks good from here, but as a said earlier, you GF has some work to do.  If she puts herself in this position with him again, you can't trust her.  If she keeps putting herself in similar positions with new men, ditto.
Obama has spent more time playing golf than meeting with Republicans, his Deficit Commission, his Job Council and his Cabinet COMBINED.

Offline Von Breden

• Members
« Reply #390 on: August 08, 2010, 06:55:37 PM »
That's certainly a ringing endorsement in the tough guys community.
 :wink:
That was intentional actually  :wink:
My parents' real reaction to that jacket was: "Oh look I had exactly the same when I was young!"  :unsure:

jlutin: It's not the girl's fault now is it? :s

Offline Fandir Nightshade

• Members
« Reply #391 on: August 08, 2010, 07:07:54 PM »
Well the story has more holes than swiss cheese, two bedrooms, and the group didn´t organize it all women all guys rooms, and blonde girl is sleeping alone in one room while the rest of her merry band resides in the other, and than captain jack swearoww enters her room unknowing (I also would never lock my room in a hotel) and she only realizes this after he is going for a session in the bathroom.

Well I think Feanor should be happy about the whole affair he got a whole lot closer to his threesome.

Offline Warhammer-Weib

• Members
« Reply #392 on: August 08, 2010, 07:18:16 PM »
(I also would never lock my room in a hotel)

We all understand that you and Aldaris locked the door when you shared a room during the Eurobash ...    :ph34r:

Well I think Feanor should be happy about the whole affair he got a whole lot closer to his threesome.

Make hay while the sun shines?  :engel:

Offline Fandir Nightshade

• Members
« Reply #393 on: August 08, 2010, 07:20:11 PM »
(I also would never lock my room in a hotel)

We all understand that you and Aldaris locked the door when you shared a room during the Eurobash ...    :ph34r:

I would call this a perfect assist  :eusa_wall:

or as we Germans say Steilvorlage

Offline Obi

• Members
  • Rest in peace Nate
« Reply #394 on: August 08, 2010, 08:36:32 PM »
I got back from summercamp yesterday.
Hello Athiuen and welcome to the Back Table.

caveat lector
I killed a duck with a spear, can't read train timetables though
"To be is to do"-Socrates;
"To do is to be"-Sartre;
"Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra

Offline MrDWhitey

• Members
« Reply #395 on: August 08, 2010, 09:43:04 PM »
Without you my soul has been lost, my feelings tormented and depression has set in.
I thought he should act responsibly and just kill himself.

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #396 on: August 08, 2010, 10:11:45 PM »
nah the gift was some alcohol because I had said "i could really use a drink" during this whole ordeal.

I got a clearer story of what happened now.  There was only 1 room  with 2 beds and a cot.  She went to bed first.  Then her friend katie got in the other bed.  Marley (it was her birthday) had a decision here, do I get in bed with michelle, or katie.  Being that katie is the only single female in the group, I am assuming this is why marley got in bed with katie.  From what I am told the dude keeps changing his story of why he got in bed with my girl.  My girl thought it was Antjuan (her best friend who is gay) and thought the dude was on the floor and the other gay dude was in the cot.  She woke to use the bathroom and when she came back the dude was the one in the bed, and he was shirtless. There was no way she could go back into that bed at that point and went out to get some breakfast.

She told Antjuan how uncomfortable she was about what the dude had done, especially since He knows that she has a boyfriend.  Antjuan agrees it was messed up.  They go swimming and my girlfriend is able to swim across the potomac river and he is all trying to impress her by doing the same and try to act like he awesome and stuff.  My girlfriend confronts him saying that he was over stepping his boundaries and that what he did was disrespectful to me and to her.  Now this guy has been trying to steal her from day one and is no big fan of me because I am her boyfriend.  He said he felt like he did nothing wrong and that she shouldn't feel uncomfortable with him and that there is no way he is sleeping on the floor, so if she does feel uncomfortable then she should sleep on the floor.  She tells him that she can no longer hang out with him if he keeps disrespecting me.  He says whateve4r and she tells him to fuck off.  the rest of her friends feel like this is none of their business and dont say anything.

Come night fall she asks everyone if she really does have to sleep on the floor.  Colwin (the other gay guy in the group) offered his cot to her and he slept on the floor.  Good man.  I am left wondering: Why didnt Marley invite me to this thing?  We have all hung out together at one time or another but she is going to invite my girlfriend, a bunch of girls and gay guys AND the one straight guy who has had the hots for my girlfriend since september '09?! And why the hell did Marley happen to leave out that she invited him when my girlfriend asked "who will be going" because she originally did not want to go if he was there and I wasn't.

And why the fuck did katie get in her own bed instead of with my girlfriend, so as to establish the "boys and girls" beds. Some friend Katie is, leaving michelle to the boys.
― Jake the Dog

Offline jlutin

• Members
  • In Development Now
« Reply #397 on: August 09, 2010, 02:01:54 AM »

You were worried about it before.  I am assuming you expressed that concern.  It went down as you feared.  You could see the problem, she missed it or ignored it.  As I said, maybe nothing similar will never happen again, however, if she keeps putting herself in similar circumstance, you had best not ignore it.
Obama has spent more time playing golf than meeting with Republicans, his Deficit Commission, his Job Council and his Cabinet COMBINED.

Offline der Hurenwiebel

• Members
  • Adversus Malum Pugnamus
« Reply #398 on: August 09, 2010, 06:12:07 AM »
It sounds to me like this Marley is no friend to you and that this Katie, at best, is an idiot, and probably is also trying to stir the pot between you this other guy and your girl friend.  I still say solve this problem with an axe.... what can I say, it's genetic.
"DEfighter wrote:
Hey, trolls stay the hell out, this is a serious thread. Empire are cheese. 2 steam tanks, a war altar and 4 cannons is so obviously overpowered. Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly hasn't had their dragon shot down on turn 1 yet."

oh really now.  LOL ROFLMAO oh the irony.

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #399 on: August 09, 2010, 06:49:03 AM »

You were worried about it before.  I am assuming you expressed that concern.  It went down as you feared.  You could see the problem, she missed it or ignored it.  As I said, maybe nothing similar will never happen again, however, if she keeps putting herself in similar circumstance, you had best not ignore it.
well as i stated she didnt know he was going to be there, and neither did I.  Had she known she would not have gone.  I did warn her to be careful because he might try to do something.  She said she would, and she was.  Its not like she knowingly let him jump in bed with her, and when she realized what had happened she didnt jump back into bed.  She always resisted his advances or brought it to light (even before we were dating when he would try to put his arm around her she'd say "um what are you doing? get your arm off me")  You seem to not be giving her the benefit of the doubt, but that is because you do not know their backstory.

They are both from the same town and knew the same people but never really met until she came to college park.  He developed a bit of a crush for her, though she never had feelings for him.  He threw a party and she was a bit too drunk to drive.  He offered his bed and that he would sleep on the couch.  when she laid down to sleep, he jumped in bed with her and they talked alot.  he then kissed her, she felt VERY awkward and pushed him off and told him she didn't like him like that.  This occured 2 months before me and her ever met. He has sinced still tried to impress her or, like the example in the first paragraph, try to make a "move"a week before me and her started dating he dropped by and told her he was moving to college park and was going to attend college (mind you he is 27 and she is 20.  he also has a kid with a girl but she broke up with him because he was a deadbeat).  While he was visiting he was laying it on very thick with his flirting; laughing at not very funny jokes/anecdotes she told, trying to put his arm around her, and other things like that.  All with in my presence.  She did push back his advances but wrote it off as him not having many friends and was trying to be friendly (because she thought she set him straight months ago).

Once me and her started dating he was always a concern of mine.  She had no intentions of ever doing anything with this guy and also felt he was very dumb and annoying at times (all do to him trying to impress her from what I saw). He would pop by every now and again to hang out with her and would try to when I wasn't around. A few times he would call asking to hang out and she would say "I can't I am doing homework, unless you want to come over and do homework too." but instead of bringing homework, he would bring beer.  She wouldn't drink and it would just further the awkwardness and annoy her that she was trying to study and he would be trying to get her drunk.  I made it clear that I didn't like or trust this guy.  She views him as her only friend in college park, as all her other friends still reside in annapolis and never went to college.  She did understand my concern but assured me nothing was going to happen.  I trust her, I have no reason not to and I understand that she doesnt really have and friends in college park.

One day on my way home I had but dialed turning off my phone.  She had thought I was mad at her and was ignoring her (it was an honest mistake, she had kicked me out of her room the night before because I couldnt stop snoring and she had an exam the next morning.  I wasn't mad but she was worried I was).  When I got off the bus I walked a friend home as we were in deep conversation.  After I dropped my friend off at his place (not far away from my place) I pulled out my phone to see if she had texted me only to find out my phone was off.  I turned it on and my phone blew up with texts from her thinking I was mad at her and playing mind games with her.  All the while the dude just so happened to stop by and saw she was upset with me and asked her "why are you 2 even still dating!" as if our relationship was doom to fail at the start and trying to turn her against me.  I called her and explained to her what had happened and that I was neither mad at her, nor playing mind games and that it was a total misunderstanding.  She was no longer mad but when I arrived and saw him there I was not happy because I didnt want him over if she was mad at me.  That night she told me what he said and I pointed out what his intentions where based on what he had said and his actions before hand.  She said she would never hang out with him alone any more.  She is trying to hold onto her 1 friend in town while appeasing me.

About a month ago or so she threw a party because she had successfully did the mile swim in the cheasapeak bay.  She went to bed a bit early before her guests had left and I remained as host.  The dude was still there and was not good enough to drive, but was not relinquishing his keys to me.  So I got him more drunk to make him pass out and sleep it off (I out drank this pansy too by the way).  I took care of his drunk ass despite the fact I hate this guy. I covered him with a blanket, talked him through trying to rest, and tried to get him to puke in the bucket (which he was refusing to do half the time).  he went to the bathroom and fell, ripping the towel rack off the wall and bending the shower curtain which woke my girlfriend up.  We both tried to take care of him and get him to puke in the bucket and not the floor!  We finally sent him on his way.  My girlfriend called him the next day and explained what he did and what i did.  he denied doing anything despite the fact that I and her seen him do it.  He finally came over and helped clean (and by help clean he showed up and sat on the couch).  While I was out trying to get some carpet cleaner my girlfriend scolded him for being an asshole and "this is why I love my boyfriend, he is no fan of you but he still took care of you as if you were his brother, and you always seem to try to disrespect him every chance you get!"  he has shaped up since.  this recent road trip inccedent has destroyed their friendship because again he was disrespecting me, her, and oer stepping his boundaries, and on top of that he didnt apologize for doing it or making her uncomfortable!

It sounds to me like this Marley is no friend to you and that this Katie, at best, is an idiot, and probably is also trying to stir the pot between you this other guy and your girl friend.  I still say solve this problem with an axe.... what can I say, it's genetic.
Marley I think tried to do the right thing but failed.  katie on the other hand has always been a bit of a bitch and has always been aboutherself.  One time she called up my girlfriend asking her to come to this rave that she was going to.  my girlfriend said no because she had aleady had about 10 beers and was not good enough to drive.  katie bitched and complained and insulted her into going.  It was later revealed why katie made a big deal out of it, she needed a ride home.  Seriously what a bitch!
― Jake the Dog