home

Author Topic: Unhappy Random thoughts...  (Read 537700 times)

Offline Feanor Fire Heart

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
Re: Unhappy Random thoughts...
« Reply #1625 on: June 14, 2011, 07:39:21 PM »
How are you and the girl doing anway?
me or Kirgan?
You, I figured Kirgan's situation.

Good luck Kirg.
its a sesaw. sometimes its up sometimes its down.  the drunk comment I posted last page had nothing to do with her.  Lets just say my current situation is bad.  But I am trying to make it better.
Something we as painters and hobbyists should always remember:
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog

Offline Kirgan

• Members
« Reply #1626 on: June 14, 2011, 09:36:24 PM »
Thanks I will do my best  :blush:
Commission Painting-PM  :)

Offline Shadoweyed

• Members
« Reply #1627 on: June 17, 2011, 01:18:07 AM »
I'll put in my unhappiness. A week ago today, my fiancée, the woman of my dreams and closest friend, whom I've been with for nearly 6 years left, one month before our wedding and 2 days before moving into our new place... Now I'm stuck living with my parents, surrounded by boxes I don't want to unpack.

-Shadoweyed

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
« Reply #1628 on: June 17, 2011, 10:58:01 AM »
I'll put in my unhappiness. A week ago today, my fiancée, the woman of my dreams and closest friend, whom I've been with for nearly 6 years left, one month before our wedding and 2 days before moving into our new place... Now I'm stuck living with my parents, surrounded by boxes I don't want to unpack.

-Shadoweyed

That sucks  :-( I hate to be that guy who says: "I know how you feel" or "It gets better guy!" but a similar situation happened to me once. But now I am married to a better woman who is better for me, and looking back I realize that marrying that other girl would have been a horrifying mistake. So ... I hope it gets better for you, and I'm sorry that you have to go through that.
CannonofDoom spews his shit at me all the time and I haven't banned him.

Offline Kirgan

• Members
« Reply #1629 on: June 17, 2011, 11:56:52 AM »

-Shadoweyed
Man it is hard uhhhhhhhhhh  :eusa_wall:

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #1630 on: June 17, 2011, 12:39:57 PM »

-Shadoweyed
wtf! That is harsh. did she give reasons?

I don't care about the rules.

Pass the machete.

Offline Obi

• Members
  • Rest in peace Nate
« Reply #1631 on: June 17, 2011, 11:43:16 PM »
That sucks man. My sympathies.
Hello Athiuen and welcome to the Back Table.

caveat lector
I killed a duck with a spear, can't read train timetables though
"To be is to do"-Socrates;
"To do is to be"-Sartre;
"Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra

Offline jlutin

• Members
  • In Development Now
« Reply #1632 on: June 18, 2011, 03:15:09 AM »
That sucks.

Later, It'll look better, but that does not reduce the short and medium term suckage.

You have permission to be a dick towards women for a while.
Obama has spent more time playing golf than meeting with Republicans, his Deficit Commission, his Job Council and his Cabinet COMBINED.

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #1633 on: June 18, 2011, 04:35:21 AM »
That sucks.

Later, It'll look better, but that does not reduce the short and medium term suckage.

You have permission to be a dick towards women for a while.
no sure how old you are but just start going to functions near your closest university and cruise for some chicks.  Or learn tango dancing.
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog

Offline Shadoweyed

• Members
« Reply #1634 on: June 18, 2011, 06:19:02 AM »

-Shadoweyed

Her reasoning was that "It didn't feel right anymore", 3 days after she tells me I am everything she was looking for in a husband. I asked for further reasoning as to what didn't feel right, and I could tell she started fishing for answers. The long and short of it, she got super stressed, freaked and ran. I was supposed to start my new job on the 16th, and already had to ask for a week off...

-Shadoweyed

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #1635 on: June 18, 2011, 06:39:41 AM »
I just hope there isnt a deeper reason why that she is hiding from you.  :icon_cry: sorry to hear that I wish you the best
― Jake the Dog

Offline Shadowlord

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #1636 on: June 18, 2011, 10:16:14 AM »
That is just messed up bad!

On a personal not my oldest dog, a mere 8 year old mini schnauzer has a brain tumor. Frick cancer!

Luckily, it is benign and can be kept in check with medication. Too bad she will cut a few years of her life though. :icon_frown:
My hood is my castle...

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
« Reply #1637 on: June 18, 2011, 10:40:18 AM »

On a personal not my oldest dog, a mere 8 year old mini schnauzer has a brain tumor. Frick cancer!

Luckily, it is benign and can be kept in check with medication. Too bad she will cut a few years of her life though. :icon_frown:

Dude, Cancer is all like: "You have beaten me again Shadowlord, but I'll get you, and your little dog too!"

Cancer's a dickhead.

Offline Kirgan

• Members
« Reply #1638 on: June 18, 2011, 10:57:12 AM »

Dude, Cancer is all like: "You have beaten me again Shadowlord, but I'll get you, and your little dog too!"

Cancer's a dickhead.
Agree my Mother die from him  :eusa_wall:

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #1639 on: June 18, 2011, 10:59:08 AM »
The long and short of it, she got super stressed, freaked and ran.

Not that uncommon - the commitment fear based on "Am I missing out on something - I've maybe not experienced enough".

Stay calm, maintain gentle contact, be patient.

I can think of another who experienced a similar thing and is now married and expecting first child.

If it doesn't work out, you have to realise it wasn't right, and eventually go look for the right one.

Thus spake Methuselah!  :engel:
Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline Gneisenau

• Members
  • Alleged Ungulate
« Reply #1640 on: June 18, 2011, 11:33:24 AM »
I'm sorry for you, Shadowlord. :icon_frown:

-Shadoweyed

And for you, too. Can't say much, except what jlutin and CoD have already said.

Offline Sig

• Members
« Reply #1641 on: June 18, 2011, 11:37:42 AM »
Midaski has the right advice mate. Stay strong.

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #1642 on: June 18, 2011, 01:22:50 PM »

-Shadoweyed

Her reasoning was that "It didn't feel right anymore", 3 days after she tells me I am everything she was looking for in a husband. I asked for further reasoning as to what didn't feel right, and I could tell she started fishing for answers. The long and short of it, she got super stressed, freaked and ran. I was supposed to start my new job on the 16th, and already had to ask for a week off...

-Shadoweyed
I am the one that Midaski mentioned- and also the same thing happened to my work colleague, 30 years ago.
I think it's fairly common.

If she doesn't come up with other reasons... bit odd!
I don't care about the rules.

Pass the machete.

Offline stretch_135

• Members
  • Resident Tall Guy
« Reply #1643 on: June 19, 2011, 03:20:06 AM »
Fell down a set of stairs last night. My elbow is currently purple.  :dry:
On the quest to get my painting in the red this year...follow the madness here: Blog!

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #1644 on: June 19, 2011, 04:37:19 AM »
as it says on top of the page, the current seesaw is down and pissing me off.  How is it when it's their fault its your fault?
― Jake the Dog

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
« Reply #1645 on: June 19, 2011, 05:32:28 AM »
as it says on top of the page, the current seesaw is down and pissing me off.  How is it when it's their fault its your fault?

Because women are illogical.

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #1646 on: June 19, 2011, 06:16:30 AM »
blah found a good job but it requires me to move to San Antonio Texas  :icon_rolleyes:
― Jake the Dog

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
« Reply #1647 on: June 19, 2011, 06:50:47 AM »
blah found a good job but it requires me to move to San Antonio Texas  :icon_rolleyes:

DO IT!

It's only about 7 hours from me! And 5 hours from TexasYankee.

If you don't want it, can I have it?

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #1648 on: June 19, 2011, 07:02:09 AM »
the cool thing is It will be like my old job (before I quit and went to college) and Ill get a secret clearance.  The problem is I have no idea about the are, dont have the money to move there, and if I did the girlfriend refuses to move to texas.  Blah.

on the bright side I found a similar job near me with a different company that would pay more, and as it turns out my girlfriends mom is an engineer working at the same place (but I think different contractor).  If I can get a job at either place my standard of living will sky rocket.  I am currently pulling in barley $150 every 2 weeks.
― Jake the Dog

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #1649 on: June 19, 2011, 07:03:12 AM »

DO IT!

It's only about 7 hours from me! And 5 hours from TexasYankee.

If you don't want it, can I have it?
know any safe and good places to live in the San Antonio are just in case?  the job is a help desk position.  if your serious about it PM me.
― Jake the Dog