home

Author Topic: Unhappy Random thoughts...  (Read 537629 times)

Offline Syphon

• Members
Re: Unhappy Random thoughts...
« Reply #4675 on: September 04, 2015, 07:16:37 PM »
Yep. Which is sad, if you think about it. Because those nations are so fucking rich that it hurts.

You know, I just can't believe this world's bad luck sometimes. The biggest savages are sitting on the biggest heap of fossil fuel in the world. And it pisses me off. Because you just know that the oil companies and the motor companies are doing their best to keep it that way. Not because they like the Saudis, but because they like their money. So anything that would make them lose money, like viable energy alternatives, is vehemently opposed. I know it sounds like tinfoil conspiracy, but that's my two cents.
Now go! Ride towards the sun atop these noble steeds
You're our spandex heroes, now fullfil your destinies
And so we turned and rode beyond the castle walls
with shiny codpiece armour that doth cradle our chivalrous balls

Offline Sig

• Members
« Reply #4676 on: September 04, 2015, 07:36:19 PM »
You know America has increased production so much that it's got a chance of really screwing the Saudis right?

@Quickbeam - awesome, great work.

Offline Gneisenau

• Members
  • Alleged Ungulate
« Reply #4677 on: September 04, 2015, 08:50:15 PM »
Concerning the difference between genuine refugees and pretend refugees: People throwing away free food and clean water are probably the latter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L3eSbpETf8

:-) There's enough space here.
Nope, there really isn't. The population density in Europe is insane, and particularly in the UK/Benelux/Northern France/Western Germany area.

You are entirely correct, but I meant the world in general when I said "here", not Europe.

I could have phrased that better.

Offline FR1DAY

• Members
« Reply #4678 on: September 04, 2015, 10:17:06 PM »
If you had the option of going to europe or saudi, qatar or uae where would you go. The country where women arent allowed to drive, let alone vote or go out in public alone, or europe?

Syphon, do you have a source for your ckaim that all the rapist in sweden are immigrants? Particularly islaminc ones?
There are 40 different shades of black, so many fortresses and ways to attack.

So why you complaining!

Offline Gneisenau

• Members
  • Alleged Ungulate
« Reply #4679 on: September 04, 2015, 11:12:16 PM »
And Iran is funding Assad, the guy who half the Syrian refugees are running from. So that's not really an option either.

Offline Quickbeam

• Members
« Reply #4680 on: September 05, 2015, 03:00:06 AM »
I've got a job here making 6 figures if I want it.
Nice. Doing what?
running the Targetry on a Multi-use range for the Koreans. I had thought about going back to Germany and doing it at Grafenwoehr but I'd get paid more here.
“An army of principles will penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot.”
― Thomas Paine

Offline Syphon

• Members
« Reply #4681 on: September 05, 2015, 02:14:59 PM »
If you had the option of going to europe or saudi, qatar or uae where would you go. The country where women arent allowed to drive, let alone vote or go out in public alone, or europe?

Syphon, do you have a source for your ckaim that all the rapist in sweden are immigrants? Particularly islaminc ones?
Well, I would go to the country with the least culture shock. No getting used to OHMIGODINDECENTLYCLADWOMEN (nude ankles, romfg) and no getting used to people having opinions.

As for source:
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

As part of the evidence Michael Hess presented in court, he made use of whatever statistics existed on immigrant criminality in Sweden before the statistical authorities stopped measuring. Michael Hess tried to find answers to two questions:

Is there a correspondence between the incidence of rape and the number of people with a foreign background in Sweden?
    Is there a correspondence between the incidence of rape and some specific group of immigrants in Sweden?

The answer to both questions was an unequivocal Yes. Twenty-one research reports from the 1960s until today are unanimous in their conclusions: Whether or not they measured by the number of convicted rapists or men suspected of rape, men of foreign extraction were represented far more than Swedes. And this greater representation of persons with a foreign background keeps increasing:

1960-1970s – 1.2 to 2.6 times as often as Swedes
    1980s – 2.1 to 4.7 times as often as Swedes
    1990s – 2.1 to 8.1 times as often as Swedes
    2000s – 2.1 to 19.5 times as often as Swedes

Research reports on crime in Sweden have become a rarity, but among the eighteen that were done during the 1990s and the 2000s, eleven dealt with rape. Two of these reports dealt with the connection between rape and immigration, and they both confirmed that there is a link.
Since 2000, there has only been one research report on immigrant crime. It was done in 2006 by Ann-Christine Hjelm from Karlstads University.

It emerged that in 2002, 85% of those sentenced to at least two years in prison for rape in Svea Hovrätt, a court of appeals, were foreign born or second-generation immigrants.

A 1996 report by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention reached the conclusion that immigrants from North Africa (Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia) were 23 times as likely to commit rape as Swedish men. The figures for men from Iraq, Bulgaria and Romania were, respectively, 20, 18 and 18. Men from the rest of Africa were 16 times more prone to commit rape; and men from Iran, Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia, 10 times as prone as Swedish men.

Offline Syphon

• Members
« Reply #4682 on: September 05, 2015, 08:24:35 PM »
Well, they've started evicting the German poor to make room for more of these "refugees."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnE3cFEehxg

Here's a very simple pastebin entry to show you some more information:

http://pastebin.com/bJmmrv9G

Too lazy? Here:

A few links to give you an idea what's going on in the world, Europe in particular. Links to Wikipedia, BBC, a copy of a book, an EU site and Spiegel. So no thin foil hat sites, this all is public info. Connect the dots.

The EU flag is like an exact copy of the first U.S. Confederate Navy Jack (1861–1863).
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America#/media/File:Jack_of_the_CSA_Navy_1861_1863.svg

So where did the EU flag come from? It could be plagiarism, but it did not come from the U.S. It actually came from the "Pan European Union". The EU did not really start after World War 2 to prevent wars, but decades earlier, as a plan in the 1920's.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneuropean_Union

It started with count Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi, back then an antisemite who changed his views later, opposing nazism. Coudenhove-Kalergi was from ancient nobelty.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Nikolaus_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

He was freemason too, he even died at a meeting. "Suicide".
> https://archive.org/details/DolddownloadrichardNikolausGrafCoudenhove-kalergi1894-1972

Now there is an "EU award", the Karlpreis. Coudenhove-Kalergi is quoted: the EU is the Pan-European Union.
> http://www.karlspreis.de/en/laureates/richard-nikolaus-graf-coudenhove-kalergi-1950/speech-extract-by-richard-nikolaus-count-of-coudenhove-kalergi

The Karlpreis is named after Charlemagne, a powerful emperor who united a great deal of Europe in the 8th and 9th century.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Charlemagne

Otto von Habsburg (Austria-Hungary royalty, ancient nobelty) was von Coudenhove-Kalergi's successor. Habsburg, once rulers.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_von_Habsburg

EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief Peter Sutherland (AKA chairman Goldman-Sachs, EU, UN, Bilderberg board member)
> http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutherland#Business

Quote:
"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."
- Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi

"Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe’s feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation" 
- Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Nikolaus_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion

#Thisisacoup
Democracy? Old money/ancestry has been regaining old powers since the 20th century, and now they are gaining momentum. Bilderberg conferences, UN, EU, main stream media, name it: it's the same old game being played for decades. A corporate-theocratic dictatorship-light is what we're heading to. Of course it's difficult to rule over people who have a sense of culture, history, but fortunately there is mass migration to the rescue. Preferable religious people, they are easier to manage and help keep pressure on real liberal people, already conveniently replaced with modern liberals who think nude is wrong, censorship is right and blasphemy should be illegal. Forget about that gay marriage thing. It's smoke, strengthening the status of marriage. A pure religious thing.

Greece was not the start and is certainly not the end. There is a storm brewing and it's a dirty one. People who are really in charge genuinely believe they have been chosen, they are deeply religious.

To conclude, here is a 2005 article on Spiegel Online. Rise of islamism, terrorism, Islamic State, an almost exact prediction. We're near the end phase.
> http://www.spiegel.de/international/the-future-of-terrorism-what-al-qaida-really-wants-a-369448.html

~ Amoneymouse
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 08:36:28 PM by Syphon »

Offline FR1DAY

• Members
« Reply #4683 on: September 05, 2015, 11:46:43 PM »
Syphon, so your evidence breaks down to one paper published in 2006 on one area? Hardly statically viable. Was the paper published and peer reviewed?
Im not saying its not true but its not enough data. For sure more work needs to be done.

The austrian japanese politican could be viewed as trying to see the future as not as prejudice to his mixed race back ground. Im sure the the early 20th century it was no bed of roses.

Interesting article from the spiegel. Guess we'll see over the next five years, mostly fits to date.
There are 40 different shades of black, so many fortresses and ways to attack.

So why you complaining!

Offline patsy02

• Members
  • Moderator in charge of Gender Equality (Honorary)
« Reply #4684 on: September 06, 2015, 06:31:27 PM »
You are entirely correct, but I meant the world in general when I said "here", not Europe.

I could have phrased that better.
There isn't much space on Earth in general. Oceans everywhere are fucked, species are dying off en masse, forests are disappearing, we're using up the phosphate we need to grow food with, the list goes on. The culprit is obviously overpopulation.
I agree with the inhumane treatment of animals.

Offline BAWTRM

• Members
  • The Netherlands
« Reply #4685 on: September 06, 2015, 07:02:22 PM »
You think that Der Spiegel article to be on the money? The only 'shocking' truly recognizable part is the proclamation of a Caliphate. But lets look a bit closer.

The First Phase Known as "the awakening" -- this has already been carried out and was supposed to have lasted from 2000 to 2003, or more precisely from the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 in New York and Washington to the fall of Baghdad in 2003. The aim of the attacks of 9/11 was to provoke the US into declaring war on the Islamic world and thereby "awakening" Muslims. "The first phase was judged by the strategists and masterminds behind al-Qaida as very successful," writes Hussein. "The battle field was opened up and the Americans and their allies became a closer and easier target." The terrorist network is also reported as being satisfied that its message can now be heard "everywhere."
This is history during the time of writing of the article, so it's easy to report ones 'fase one complete'.

The Second Phase "Opening Eyes" is, according to Hussein's definition, the period we are now in and should last until 2006. Hussein says the terrorists hope to make the western conspiracy aware of the "Islamic community." Hussein believes this is a phase in which al-Qaida wants an organization to develop into a movement. The network is banking on recruiting young men during this period. Iraq should become the center for all global operations, with an "army" set up there and bases established in other Arabic states.
So get bigger in the news. The goal of any terrorist organisation. Keep up with terrorist attacks and this point is a given. Not too hard a goal unless your whole organisation manages to get obliterated.

The Third Phase This is described as "Arising and Standing Up" and should last from 2007 to 2010. "There will be a focus on Syria," prophesies Hussein, based on what his sources told him. The fighting cadres are supposedly already prepared and some are in Iraq. Attacks on Turkey and -- even more explosive -- in Israel are predicted. Al-Qaida's masterminds hope that attacks on Israel will help the terrorist group become a recognized organization. The author also believes that countries neighboring Iraq, such as Jordan, are also in danger.
No focus on Syria within that time frame. No mention of an Arabian spring either, though in the end that did give them the opportunity they were looking for, they attempted to do so in many countries but only got lucky in Syria. Where there chances were stronger to start with. A repressed majority population aligned with their particular religious faith.
Btw, no true IS/Al Qaida attacks in Turkey, Israel or Jordan.

The Fourth Phase Between 2010 and 2013, Hussein writes that al-Qaida will aim to bring about the collapse of the hated Arabic governments. The estimate is that "the creeping loss of the regimes' power will lead to a steady growth in strength within al-Qaida." At the same time attacks will be carried out against oil suppliers and the US economy will be targeted using cyber terrorism.
The rulers of the Arabic peninsula are still in power. Except for Jemen, and IS or AQ can take no credit there. Attacks against oil suppliers? Not really. A disruption for a little while in Iraq for sure but the oil price of today wouldn't be going down if this part had actually succeeded. And cyber attacks? China and maybe Russia up to now and the US economy has hardly had a blow from that. Maybe managing to plant IS banners on websites with weak security count as true cyber terrorism for IS or AQ.

The Fifth Phase This will be the point at which an Islamic state, or caliphate, can be declared. The plan is that by this time, between 2013 and 2016, Western influence in the Islamic world will be so reduced and Israel weakened so much, that resistance will not be feared. Al-Qaida hopes that by then the Islamic state will be able to bring about a new world order.
Yes, the caliphate has been declared, the one thing they were 100% in control of, so not too much of a shock, though I have to admit they managed to gain maximum benefit from the situation in Syria and Iraq.
Of course, Western Influence in the Islamic world hasn't really been reduced and Israel hasn't been weakened at all. Or 'New World Schmorder' as the Israeli would say.

The Sixth Phase Hussein believes that from 2016 onwards there will a period of "total confrontation." As soon as the caliphate has been declared the "Islamic army" it will instigate the "fight between the believers and the non-believers" which has so often been predicted by Osama bin Laden.
There would have been no way in which the declaration of a Caliphate would not have resulted in confrontation. A medium like Char could have predicted this as the result of step 5's main goal.

The Seventh Phase This final stage is described as "definitive victory." Hussein writes that in the terrorists' eyes, because the rest of the world will be so beaten down by the "one-and-a-half billion Muslims," the caliphate will undoubtedly succeed. This phase should be completed by 2020, although the war shouldn't last longer than two years.
And here things really go off the rails. 1,5 billion muslims? Sure, if they'd all be on the same page. Unfortunately (or rather; more realistic) IS is so bat shit crazy hardliner that it considers all muslims that do not follow their exact creed as enemies. See how the rest of the Islamic world has risen to support them? No chance of that, they mainly attract thrill seekers who want to go 'play war'. A dangerous development in so far as you allow individuals like these (the ones that like it and don't come running back real fast) back into your countries.

In fact, until Sunni and Shiite muslims can stop trying to oppress and kill each other I'm not seeing all muslims oppose the rest of the world.
"...granted it isn't as retarded as having a lady popping out of your head holding a cup while humping a boar with a sword through its back, but there can only be one Brettonia."

PhillyT

Offline Gneisenau

• Members
  • Alleged Ungulate
« Reply #4686 on: September 06, 2015, 07:39:11 PM »
Or 'New World Schmorder' as the Israeli would say.

:icon_lol:

Unfortunately (or rather; more realistic) IS is so bat shit crazy hardliner that it considers all muslims that do not follow their exact creed as enemies.

That's true. For them, "wrong" muslims are even worse than christians.

Offline Alexis

• Members
« Reply #4687 on: September 07, 2015, 09:40:37 PM »
Against all odds, I have succumbed to Man Flu (aka Nurgles Rot) I will retire from the field and douse myself with Holy Lemsip for a few days.

If I do not return, I bequeth all my belongings to Baron von Klatz.  :cry:
"Dressing a bear in fine silks does not make it civilised, though in the city of Kislev it could pass at court."

Offline Gneisenau

• Members
  • Alleged Ungulate
« Reply #4688 on: September 07, 2015, 10:26:44 PM »
Aww man, don't talk like that.

I mean, it's not fair that he gets all of it...

Seriously though, get well soon! "Man Flu" at least sounds like a proper illness.

Offline Alexis

• Members
« Reply #4689 on: September 07, 2015, 10:32:51 PM »
Aww man, don't talk like that.

I mean, it's not fair that he gets all of it...

Seriously though, get well soon! "Man Flu" at least sounds like a proper illness.

It is indeed. My fiance, of course, does not recognise anything below imminent death as a real ailment and as such, I am having to stagger on alone whilst being cruelling mocked and chided.
"Dressing a bear in fine silks does not make it civilised, though in the city of Kislev it could pass at court."

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #4690 on: September 07, 2015, 10:35:00 PM »
Speaking of which: Man Flu aka Nurgles Rot aka siphluis...
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline Alexis

• Members
« Reply #4691 on: September 07, 2015, 10:39:35 PM »
Speaking of which: Man Flu aka Nurgles Rot aka siphluis...

Truely an ailment with many names. I can only hope it passes me by upon the morrow.

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #4692 on: September 07, 2015, 10:45:02 PM »
I am afraid, it will take longer to get rid of Nurgle's Rod...
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline Gneisenau

• Members
  • Alleged Ungulate
« Reply #4693 on: September 07, 2015, 10:47:08 PM »
Truely an ailment with many names. I can only hope it passes me by upon the morrow.

"Oh truel fate, to be thusly boned."

Offline Baron von Klatz

• Members
  • warhammer> All other works of mankind
« Reply #4694 on: September 07, 2015, 11:06:11 PM »
Against all odds, I have succumbed to Man Flu (aka Nurgles Rot) I will retire from the field and douse myself with Holy Lemsip for a few days.

If I do not return, I bequeth all my belongings to Baron von Klatz.  :cry:

I'm not worthy! :ph34r:

I think it best to auction those pieces of art off to more deserving individuals than myself.

Hope you get well soon, Nurgle shouldn't claim one of Sigmar's finest. :smile2:

"Oh truel fate, to be thusly boned."

Beautifully said, Shakespeare wished he had such skills at wordcraft.  :biggriin:
"No battle is ever meaningless for all life is merely death post-poned"
-elector count of the Empire.

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #4695 on: September 08, 2015, 06:01:14 AM »
It's not real manflu ........................... - it's BlueFlu otherwise known as evertonitis.

Symptons are constant worry about how much longer Stones will stay and whether Baines will chop his sideburns.
Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline Alexis

• Members
« Reply #4696 on: September 08, 2015, 11:10:34 AM »
It's not real manflu ........................... - it's BlueFlu otherwise known as evertonitis.

Symptons are constant worry about how much longer Stones will stay and whether Baines will chop his sideburns.

That was a low blow! And Baines has a fantastic hair do, I'll have you know.

Offline Syphon

• Members
« Reply #4697 on: September 08, 2015, 02:20:24 PM »
Man Flu? You mean gonorrhea?

Offline Warhammer-Weib

• Members
« Reply #4698 on: September 13, 2015, 11:29:33 AM »
Back home thanks to the nice automobile association guy ... my car isn't working atm, and all my cellphone display is showing atm is a beautiful black. As long as you have a guarantee, you get a replacement phone for free within 48 hours as a freelancer. I've just found out this guarantee ended in March. Well ... I guess it'll be a new one then so that my clients can at least call me tomorrow ...  :icon_rolleyes:

No idea whether I'll be able to save all the pics I made in the last few weeks ... no camel ride pics if the data cannot be saved.  :| The good news is that I used my camera to take lots of dolphin pics and beautiful landscape pics for my desert bases.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that the cellphone data can be saved.

Offline StealthKnightSteg

• Members
  • Squishing Squickhoppers since 1999
    • https://www.facebook.com/vincent.goede
« Reply #4699 on: September 13, 2015, 01:48:17 PM »
Back home thanks to the nice automobile association guy ... my car isn't working atm, and all my cellphone display is showing atm is a beautiful black. As long as you have a guarantee, you get a replacement phone for free within 48 hours as a freelancer. I've just found out this guarantee ended in March. Well ... I guess it'll be a new one then so that my clients can at least call me tomorrow ...  :icon_rolleyes:

No idea whether I'll be able to save all the pics I made in the last few weeks ... no camel ride pics if the data cannot be saved.  :| The good news is that I used my camera to take lots of dolphin pics and beautiful landscape pics for my desert bases.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that the cellphone data can be saved.

tried to connect it with your pc yet? Usually you can still access the file system from there (as a sort of external hd)
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989