home

Author Topic: Hello from Tacoma, WA!  (Read 578 times)

Offline Oringrog

• Members
Hello from Tacoma, WA!
« on: January 02, 2024, 06:11:29 PM »
Hello!

I don't have an Empire army. But I've been looking for an active forum and have been pointed this way through internet searches. I missed the forum settings and wanted to get back into it!  :-)

Like I said before, I don't have an Empire army. But I'm painting two different armies—a Dwarf army and an Orc army that I have been collecting for several years now. I don't have much play experience but have played WHFB 6th and WHFB 8th editions. I very much love the old editions of Warhammer Fantasy Battles.

I live in Tacoma, WA and I'm always looking for people to play casual games!

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
Re: Hello from Tacoma, WA!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2024, 09:45:25 PM »
This forum currently isn't as hopping a place as it once was, although perhaps this will move in a better direction as the Old World takes hold again.

Welcome to W-E, and hope to see ya around! :icon_cool: :::cheers:::
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Oringrog

• Members
Re: Hello from Tacoma, WA!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 03:36:57 AM »
Really? I'm seeing quite a bit of traffic. But then again, a handful of posts is good news to me. :-D I miss the forum environment and wanted to come back to it. You'll definitely see me around. Even though the excitement of The Old World is buzzing, I'll still be playing older editions of WHFB. :-)