home

Author Topic: Keeper of Secrets. Creature Casterīs Miniature.  (Read 2888 times)

Offline legendariopaladin

• Members
Keeper of Secrets. Creature Casterīs Miniature.
« on: September 23, 2017, 11:47:09 PM »
Hey everybody! Itīs been a while since my last post here. Iīm going to show you the last miniature I painted. Itīs a Keeper of Secrets, Great Daemon of Slaanesh, ready to destroy everybody around him, or her, Iīm not sure what it is, we are talking about Slaanesh, you know...

Amazing miniature by Creature Caster. I enjoyed a lot the painting proccess, and I hope you like the final result. Any advices or doubts, please, let me know what you think! Thank you all in advance!

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
Re: Keeper of Secrets. Creature Casterīs Miniature.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 12:50:53 AM »
 :icon_eek: :ph34r: :icon_eek: whoa
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Von Trinkenessen

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 08:35:06 PM »
What a brilliant paint job, you've managed to make that figure look extra scary :icon_twisted:.
If I were an empire soldier seeing that coming towards me would I stand ?  "Hell no!!!!!!"
GENTLEMAN OF WAR

Offline McKharu

• Members
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 10:21:18 PM »
The figure is awesome, and you painting is fantastic, worth of a book cover. Congratulations. I wish my army could face such a miniature on a battle board!

• Members
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 10:38:33 PM »
Thank you all guys! I had so much fun painting it! Glad to know you like the result!

@McKharu, Maybe one day, because I guess we donīt even live in the same country :D

Offline Shadespyre

• Members
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 12:23:40 PM »
Lovely model - I'm now eyeing up their dragons. Your painted daemon looks great, but what was the model like to assemble and work with? Big resin models can be a nightmare for casting quality and assembly....

• Members
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2017, 10:46:36 PM »
@Shadespyre, not in this case. It was great quality in any way you can think of that. It needed a bit of green stuff though, but nothing really special, like any other miniatures. Details were great, and the resin is really good ( one of best kinds of resine Iīve worked with). I had same doubts as you about this brand miniatures but I decided to take the risk and ordered this one. I enjoyed it a lot. Hope this helps.

Offline McKharu

• Members
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2017, 10:46:50 PM »
Thank you all guys! I had so much fun painting it! Glad to know you like the result!

@McKharu, Maybe one day, because I guess we donīt even live in the same country :D

@legendariopaladin, I have checked your profile and, supposing this 1st October things do not change much, we live in the same country!

• Members
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2017, 11:58:50 PM »
@McKharu Sorry man, it was my fault. Didnīt check your profile before saying that. Well, do you live in Galicia then? I use to spend several days in A Coruņa every summer. We could probably meet then and play some games! :D.

Offline Zygmund

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
    • https://www.facebook.com/groups/288460758594334
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2017, 08:00:19 AM »
Amazing painting! And very good photograph too. :)

Like how the highlights to white in the bony ends create an almost translucent feel.

-Z
Live in peace and prosper.

Offline McKharu

• Members
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 08:25:30 AM »
@legendariopaladin!

Very well then. Let me know when you are around and I will muster my banners!