home

Author Topic: What Is Keeping You From Signing Up For This Site or Caused You To Sign Up?  (Read 5900 times)

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
Two Questions ...

1.  If you haven't signed up for this site yet what is holding you back from joining this community?

2.  If you're new to Warhammer-Empire, Fantasy Battle, Age of Sigmar ... what brought you to sign up for this site?

Note:  This thread is meant for folks who aren't regular to participating on the site yet, thank you! :::cheers:::

« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 04:43:54 PM by GamesPoet »
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline scrubber

• Members
Being flippant you could not answer this unless you are a member.

On more serious note. What about an area for Empire Allies and Enemies. Very much like the AOS area. I bet their are not many here that only have an Empire army. My son has Empire, Dwarves, High Elf and Goblins. I have Empire, green Horde and Chaos. Neither of us belong to any other Fantasy GW game site.

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
I like the idea of having a separate area called Empire Allies and Enemies.  Hopefully we can have moderators who are willing to help implement such ideas, and if not, maybe we can get a new moderator who is willing to spend the time to construct such things.

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
I like this too. So many of us have more than just empire kicking around. I’m starting to revamp my ork but that all falls under AoS so I dont feel like I’m cheeting (too much 😸)
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
Evidently, not a lot of new folks signing up for the site this past month.

Offline Zygmund

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
    • https://www.facebook.com/groups/288460758594334
Evidently, not a lot of new folks signing up for the site this past month.

Well, if you check the Members and arrange them according to the date registered, descending, you can see 14 new aliases registered between now and March 31st. At least two are well-known forum keepers who made new aliases in order to check new forum functions, and I think one is a bot. Leaves you eleven new members, seven of whom have written at least one message.

Dunno why they didn't write here. Dunno why only four introduced themselves in that sticky thread.

-Z
Live in peace and prosper.

Offline WarhammerDigital

• Members
  • There is nothing better that a man can do than lay
Two Questions ...

1.  If you haven't signed up for this site yet what is holding you back from joining this community?

2.  If you're new to Warhammer-Empire, Fantasy Battle, Age of Sigmar ... what brought you to sign up for this site?

Note:  This thread is meant for folks who aren't regular to participating on the site yet, thank you! :::cheers:::

Hey GamesPoet,

A friend recommended me this forum since I wanted to start my Warhammer experience. This website offers everything I need :)

There is nothing better that a man can do than lay

Battlefleet Gothic Rulebook, pg. 9

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
Welcome aboard to W-E! :::cheers:::