home

Author Topic: More wins for Stirland!!!  (Read 591 times)

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
More wins for Stirland!!!
« on: July 28, 2005, 08:03:01 PM »
Greetings, fellow Stirland generals!

I am pleased to report that yet more enemies of Stirland have fallen to my blade (and cannons)! Yesterday two enemies have fallen to me: the vile Talabeclanders, and a demonic legion of Tzeentch have been utterly crushed! Now I just need to find a way to post the damn battle reports... Anyway they were both 2000 pt. pitched battles, with their armies being completely annihilated and my own death percentage less than 5.3%. About 106 points, to be exact.
Unfortunately I haven't played today and won't play until monday, but I'm sure the seven victories will do for now...

For Stirland!
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!

Offline TheBuilder

• Members
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 11:29:52 PM »
Congrats...Your backing up the combat power i had assumed you would bring to the campain in the 'armies of stirland march' thread.  Given those postings it seems youll probably be fitting into our assault force (or something like that....whatever our final decision is).
The long road back to Stirland...

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 02:51:54 PM »
Assault Talabecland, assault Middenland, defend against either of them, destroy opposing forces in Bechafen, reduce the riot ratings overthere, take contested areas... I'll be able to aid in doing any number of them. Just put me wherever you need me.
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!