home

Author Topic: Who is ready?  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Joey

• Members
Who is ready?
« on: July 31, 2005, 06:15:01 AM »
Well the campaign starts tomorrow, and I have noticed that this board has been dead for awhile.  Anyone out there supporting the red and yellow?

Offline Atchman

• The Old Ones
  • Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 12:31:41 PM »
Well, I'm ready, but I don't know what that means.  I've been on vacation for awhile.  I may see if anyone is up for a little Civil War action this week.
"Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when he stumbles, do no let your heart rejoice"

Offline episteme

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 02:10:34 PM »
I'd better be ready I'm a Tacitian. I hop we have others however.
Atchman? Are you fighting with us?
Te morturi Salutant

Offline Atchman

• The Old Ones
  • Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2005, 02:14:29 PM »
Yeah, I changed over to make the forces more fair.
"Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when he stumbles, do no let your heart rejoice"

Offline episteme

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2005, 02:30:33 PM »
That's cool, we have a highly experienced player now. If you've read the other posts you'll probably already know that were planning on attacking Stirland.
Te morturi Salutant

Offline Joey

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2005, 04:13:19 PM »
My gaming group just started a league so I will be playing at least one game every week, Last thursday I got pretty lucky and annihilated a Dark Elf force to a man.  

Monday, I give it a go against beastmen, this will be my first time to play against this army so I can only hope I can do what I can to prevent his skirmishers from destroying too much of my stuff when they enter my board edge on turn 2.

Offline HoS

• Members
  • Beyond Beyond Thunderdrome
Who is ready?
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2005, 09:39:15 PM »
Better Question..... Who ISN'T ready??????? I am so ready for this...... ummmm.... I don't know, but: WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Gave into the WoW.

Offline episteme

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2005, 09:08:57 AM »
Those who are ready lets report battles. You can apparently report the battles you have saved up over the past few weeks over the next few days, so lets go! Stick to the plan (please read the other posts if you don't know what this is) and try and win this sucker.
Te morturi Salutant

Offline HoS

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2005, 05:58:47 PM »
Well, I have registered two wins in Rhya's Sisters and am holding 3 victories against DanielHellion to put in tommorow so I can see if it needs more help. I am going to compile all the attacks against T-Land, and then look at our victories that are in defense, and give further suggestions as where to place attacks.
Gave into the WoW.

Offline Joey

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2005, 06:03:49 PM »
I thought udo falls was our first priority target, we want to leave somewhere where middenland can attack stirland.

Offline HoS

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2005, 06:12:02 PM »
We are outnumbered a massacre and a minor victory in Rhya's Sister's, and it must not fall.
Gave into the WoW.

Offline Carlo Chaimo

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2005, 04:30:17 AM »
Dudes, I've havn't played very well over the past couple of months, but I do have a couple of draws and a major victory which I will throw in tomorrow as a Bretonnian for Talabecland. Every little bit helps I guess. For the Lady! For the Ottilia!
I've traveled all over this world, from Alabama to Louisiana, and one thing I've found is that people always want to do good.
--Maxwell Custer

Offline HoS

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2005, 02:54:15 PM »
Put them at Rhya's Sisters.

Everyone, small stuff at RS, big stuff at UF!!

Just to let you know, we are about to smack Udo's Fall into oblivion.
Gave into the WoW.

Offline Atchman

• The Old Ones
  • Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2005, 03:18:37 PM »
I'm going to play tonight.  Won't promise I'll help the cause.

Offline Joey

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2005, 05:16:02 PM »
I have a 2250 game set up with an empire player on thursday.  He will be playing a knight heavy list with grandmaster 2 units of pistoliers 2 mounted captains etc.  Time to read the civil war tactica by our own Mr. Atchman.

Offline HoS

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2005, 05:30:24 PM »
@atchman I am sure you will help...or we will go to your house and scalp you!!! Just kidding, but are you playing someone from the forum? And, have you read our grand strategy threads? if not, DO NOT ATTACK THE MIDS!!!!
Gave into the WoW.

Offline HoS

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2005, 05:36:27 PM »
They have caught on, and are posting wins in Udo's Fall. We need more wins their, so get posting!!
Gave into the WoW.

Offline HoS

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2005, 09:35:12 PM »
Sorry to make another post, but this is really important..... Demonslayer has posted another two wins at Rhya's Sisters. I am really getting concerned about this. We will obviously need more wins their, and so I played DanielHellion and butchered him again. However, we are in big trouble if he continues to play and win games at this rate(I am giving him the benefit of the doubt)
Gave into the WoW.

Offline episteme

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2005, 05:24:52 AM »
Calm down Helblaster, after doing the maths the figures are as follows;

At Rya's Sisters:
- We've defended 14950 points + 5000 starting points at the outset gives us a total 19950 at time of writing.
- They've attacked 15750 points.

This gives us a 4,200 point advantage at Rya's Sisters, only 800 down on what we started with. (even after 10 Demonslayer massacres).

General H also said that factions with few people posting will get a 'leg up' so that would be us compared to Stirland.
Te morturi Salutant

Offline HoS

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2005, 04:37:42 PM »
Hehe*looks nervously over shoulderr* nothing to worry about old boy, just calm down.... Dammit! We are sorrounded!!! AAAAGH!!

Jk, but we should not relax too much anyways. Ummm, how much is each battle worth? Cause I have no idea how you guys are calculating this.

And guys, let's attack Udo's fall alot more, I think that Rhya's Sisters will hold till count up time. After that we can discuss our next steps.
Gave into the WoW.

Offline episteme

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2005, 12:52:43 AM »
Ok, 800 points for massacre, 600 for solid victory, 400 for minor victory, 200 for a draw. Then it is +50% for fighting a participant race, Empire, Kislev, Dwarfs. +25% for using location scenario. +25% for using a faction army list. Each city starts with 5000 points to the controlling faction.

That is why Demonslayer is annoying bcause a massacre with all 3 extra points gained is 1600 points. But you've done a few of those yourself evening it out a bit.

I have a battle with the High Elves coming up tonight so I'll try to play a Raid or Ambush scenario so I can get the +25% for that if I post it at Udo's Falls.
Te morturi Salutant

Offline HoS

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2005, 02:26:23 PM »
"you have done a few of those yourself"

Thank DanielHellion for that, and I am playing him twice more today.
Gave into the WoW.

Offline episteme

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2005, 03:22:21 PM »
Good Luck. Keep those massacres coming.

Also General H. has moved all your skirmish battles to the main Ostermark forum because he was unsure about them. So get over there and give him what he wants.  :wink:
Te morturi Salutant

Offline HoS

• Members
Who is ready?
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2005, 04:02:05 PM »
Wha?
Gave into the WoW.