home

Author Topic: New member! Empire stuff (A few photos)  (Read 865 times)

Offline Lukzard

New member! Empire stuff (A few photos)
« on: September 07, 2012, 10:17:56 PM »
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum although after lurking for a while I've nicked some of your ideas, hehe.
I've recently started painting my long-neglected empire army (bought the models as soon as the 7th state troops were released, started painting them this week) I'm not the best painter so I've gone for a simple Middenheim scheme. Most models are WIP (read: unpainted and neglected)
I've tried a couple of conversions as well, hopefully when they're done they'll be as cool as the are in my head!

My first Halberdiers:

My Free companies (old Mordheim warband):

Dusty old mortar (assembled as such when the rules were still worth it  :icon_sad: ):

Warrior priest conversion/kitbash:

Prospective metal wizard conversion/kitbash, just waiting for the right arm to crop up...seems to fit kind of a lazy pose but I've got nothing in my bits box that fits the bill atm (credit to girlfriend for greenstuffing, I'm useless with the stuff):

Also have some knights, pistoliers and handgunners, but at the rate I paint they'll be done by about 2020  :icon_biggrin:

Offline Gorgash Redfang

• Bar Brawlers
  • Ostermark "Themed" Army
Re: New member! Empire stuff (A few photos)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 07:24:09 AM »
Looks cool, for some reason I am loving the wings on the WP    :eusa_clap: A Warrior Priest of Morr maybe?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 10:48:30 AM by Gorgash Redfang »
Then make three times that. It should be enough for half the roof Glue
You could certainly amass quite a collection of testicles

Offline warhammerlord_soth

• Administrator
  • Eurobash : Looking for the right date. Be there !
Re: New member! Empire stuff (A few photos)
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 09:15:23 AM »
Welcome to the forum !

You started off great, keep it up !

Have one  on Midaski's tab.  :::cheers:::
Famous last words. R.I.P.