home

Author Topic: Empire RPG?  (Read 2516 times)

Offline Ingund Of Brionne

• Members
  • The Bretonnnia halfling far from home
Empire RPG?
« on: July 24, 2012, 07:47:56 PM »
Is this the right place? I love doing RPGs and I couldn't see the place on here so if there is one I would be greatful if you could direct me to that, if not anyone want to join me in starting one?

Offline librisrouge

• Members
  • Also, Metal is Best
Re: Empire RPG?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 03:09:54 PM »
What kind of RPG are you considering? Regimental? Single character? Either way, I'd seriously consider joining if you get one going.
Much like Communism, a level three wizard is a waste of everyone's time and will, in due course, fail miserably.

Offline Alleton

• Members
  • I'm not unit champion, shoot someone else!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 11:45:24 PM »
ditto
Demonslayer
 "hey, let's use one of those seals that keep ultimate darkness contained and use it to fry goblins, also have it be operated by the college janitor".

Warhammer Plog:
http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php?topic=42622.msg751211#msg751211

Offline the Tilean

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 11:53:05 PM »
I would also be interested, depending on the format
"That is because even dead he is so much better than all the other counts combined."
Fandir Nightshade on Count Marius Leitdorf -RIP-

Offline Derek Contyre

• Members
  • Duke of Nueremburg
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 01:41:39 PM »
I need to do some fluff writing pieces again, my army actually has models painted in their proper uniforms now so it actually looks good (finally, after hours and hours deciding what colours look good :/)

The only experience I have had rpging is with pathfinder, star wars roleplay, gurps and the Solland Effort thread found here : http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php?topic=26245.225

hope to see this expand
A man who builds his army around his fluff . . . respect . . .  :::cheers:::