home

Author Topic: Sigmarite Holy Inquisitiorial Tabernacle - The Legend  (Read 247250 times)

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
Re: Sigmarite Holy Inquisitiorial Tabernacle
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2007, 03:53:07 PM »
This should be fun - the lawyers are involved.

See you in 2 years, for the appeal ..........................  :engel:
Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline Rufas the Eccentric

• The Old Ones
  • Members
  • Taken from us May 9th 2008 - But never forgotten
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2007, 04:12:51 PM »
Herr McKnight:

With respect to the matter while the guilt of the actual events is not to be denied, there must be, as in many legal and theological cases, an inquiry in to the motive behind such actions.  Typically, threadomancy occurs when a relative newcomer drags up a long dead thread.  In such cases we must surely burn the the felon, but there are really no hard feelings.  Hopefully, in their next reincarnation they will know better and go on to being productive members of society.

Then there are threads (as Lord Midaski points that are truly not dead yet.  Lord M. illustrated this point with a reference to the Greatsword thread, currently on the Brush and Pallet.  It's clear to understand why Lord M. appreciates this type of thread.  Some of them are almost as old and  decrepit as he.

Now in the present case we have a most disturbing new development: Either threadomancy as a practical joke and a flouting of the rules, or as a test of WitchHunter integrity.  Now we can all appreciate a highspirited prank.  A challenge to the esteemed integrity of the Sigmarian Holy Inquisitorial Tabernacle, must be crushed ruthlessly.  How to tell the difference?

I propose Trial By Temptation.  Herr Veldemere shall be tied to a post wearing his very best birthday suit.  He shall then be subject to the ministrations of a dozen scantally clad nubile lasses.  Fortunately, I have a new supply fresh from sunny Tilia.  Should the accused show any sort of response, then the remaining appendages shall be chopped off and burned along with the torso.  Should there be no reaction, then he is clearly Midaski merely posing as Veldemere and shall suffer the same fate.
Sigmar on a sling, the stuff some people come up with. . . .

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2007, 04:33:57 PM »
I propose Trial By Temptation.  ................ tied to a post wearing his very best birthday suit.  He shall then be subject to the ministrations of a dozen scantally clad nubile lasses.  

Oh No - Red Alert - call the Mods - prepare for an outbreak of threadomancy.

I suspect a deliberate attempt to undermine the site.

Where's Inquisitor#1 - has he any control over his minions ...........

Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline McKnight

• Members
  • Its the No. of posts that make you a veteran-gamer
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2007, 04:39:10 PM »
Ah yes Herr Rufas, good you could join us.
Herr Veldemere has still comitted an aweful crime, whatever the intention. Would it be the same if a heretic killed our good Lord Emperor Grutch just to see the intergrity of this Tabernacle?

Indeed the Great swords thread is a different matter and should be approved (Also its out of our district), but it is in the Brush and palette area where people post the newest fashion of puffy sleeves, and creation of those sleeves and hoses take time and it is therefor expected to take time before another post is made.

I appreciate your advice Good Herr Rufas, but as long as you maintain your wizard mantle i cannot give you my ears 100%. Magic as we know, orignates from Chaos, so all magic users are in my eyes connected to chaos and in high risk of being tainted. Also your trio to "Tilea" could be a cover up. Perhaps you are the tempted one Rufas?
If it wasnt for my free pass to Madame R's I would question some of your actions. Oh and your good tax lawyers and collectors are a great help to the Tabernacle. So we will let that be.

Back to the matter of Herr Veldemere. His Alias Vlademere is disturbing, it could remind one of a vampire, or it could indeed be that he is a daemon and our good Herr Wyzer discovered his true name.

We shall continue the subject, when i have consulted with lord inquistor Wyzer. Meanwhile, Veldemere shall be relocated to the Reik's fang. The most known prison in the empire.
"Me? I'm practically perfect in every way!"- Rufas the eccentric.
Rufas had Two Ton Sally. I have Silicon Sally!
EuroBashes attended: 1

Offline Ostermarker

• Members
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2007, 04:54:19 PM »
Back to the matter of Herr Veldemere. His Alias Vlademere is disturbing, it could remind one of a vampire, or it could indeed be that he is a daemon and our good Herr Wyzer discovered his true name.

Or mayhap Mannfred von Carstein did not die as we have heard?
Maybe he is Veldemere and in hiding, building his strengthing, and hoping to spread necromancy to those foolish enough to learn it.
So, Ostmarkers wear purple, but it's manly purple, not like that Bretonnian purple.

Offline Veldemere

• Members
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2007, 05:10:38 PM »
Sorry for having not responded for a while I have been with your sisters.

Anyway the trumped up crimes have only gone to prove to Sigmar those who truly are non believers. The leader of them is one who uses a cat as an avatar. I cat I say, positively an admission of witchcraft, I have had the ducking stool dusted off (my damned inquisotor got confused but is a little sensitive so please do not tell him it is not supposed to be a stool made out of ducks).

See you at the pond McKnight, or is that M.C. Night, implying rap, the music of the wicken (apart form that nice Mr 50 Cent, he is a good boy).

Edit: I would also like to use the Clausewitz defence, the trial being held in Solland with the EC of Solland conducting the trial.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 05:13:55 PM by Veldemere »
Veldemere, Elector Count of Solland (Elect)
Quote from: wissenlander
  I'm fine with Veldemere and his retinue of disgruntled's

Offline Wyzer1

• Members
  • ^My Pic - Stuff I say ->
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2007, 06:02:49 PM »
I propose Trial By Temptation.  ................ tied to a post wearing his very best birthday suit.  He shall then be subject to the ministrations of a dozen scantally clad nubile lasses.  
Where's Inquisitor#1 - has he any control over his minions ...........
nope (no internet on the weekends  :-D)

Ah yes... mass rebellion. Moderators only weakness  :icon_eek:

er...
Long time Wood Elf and Empire player with newly acquired High Elves

Offline McKnight

• Members
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2007, 06:40:29 PM »
Sorry for having not responded for a while I have been with your sisters.

Anyway the trumped up crimes have only gone to prove to Sigmar those who truly are non believers. The leader of them is one who uses a cat as an avatar. I cat I say, positively an admission of witchcraft, I have had the ducking stool dusted off (my damned inquisotor got confused but is a little sensitive so please do not tell him it is not supposed to be a stool made out of ducks).

See you at the pond McKnight, or is that M.C. Night, implying rap, the music of the wicken (apart form that nice Mr 50 Cent, he is a good boy).

Edit: I would also like to use the Clausewitz defence, the trial being held in Solland with the EC of Solland conducting the trial.

I have no sister(s)  :icon_eek:
It is pronounced MacKnight... Not M.C.Knight (Motorcycle knight). As for the cat...its not amused..
Rap music only promotes cultural violence!

Are you sure you wont a trial in Solland? It would meen that i would send you to the badlands and have the orcs decide your fate.
You shall remain under lock and key until i will rule...cus im the judge... together with Herr McKnight.. the advocat..
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 06:51:38 PM by McKnight »

Offline Veldemere

• Members
« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2007, 07:04:56 PM »
'The evidence before the court is incontravertable, there is no need for the jury to retire'

Anyone recognising that quote will clearly see that I am not guilty of heresy.

It is pronounced MacKnight... Not M.C.Knight (Motorcycle knight). As for the cat...its not amused..

Are you sure you want a trial in Solland? It would mean that i would send you to the badlands and have the orcs decide your fate.
You shall remain under lock and key until i pass rule...cus im the judge... together with Herr McKnight.. the advocat..

Sorry but I am now thinking of you as Advocaat and finding it amusing to see a bottle of the yellowy foulness in a judges wig. That thought alone shows that none of the chaos gods or any of their little pixies would want me on their side.
 :engel:

Offline McKnight

• Members
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2007, 07:10:49 PM »
After consulting with Wyzer, I have reached a judgement.

Herr Veldemere / Vlademere. Because of your thredomantic actions you are deemed necessary to complete the Trial of Flight!
Trial By Flight:
Victim Supect shall be flown high into the air on a pegasus, and dropped. Should suspect fly away handgunner teams and hochland long rifle squads will shoot the witch. Otherwise suspect is innocent.

You will be brought into the altitude of 2000 feet by captain Verdamment from Rufas' richthofen squad. And you shall be tailed in rope. Then cut loose. IF Sigmar blesses you by giving you some water to land it, we have borrowed some skinks from Madame R's newly installed spawnpool.

Sigmar have mercy upon your soul.

Next!

Offline McKnight

• Members
« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2007, 07:12:55 PM »
'The evidence before the court is incontravertable, there is no need for the jury to retire'

Anyone recognising that quote will clearly see that I am not guilty of heresy.

Are you sure you want a trial in Solland? It would mean that i would send you to the badlands and have the orcs decide your fate.
You shall remain under lock and key until i pass rule...cus im the judge... together with Herr McKnight.. the advocat..

Sorry but I am now thinking of you as Advocaat and finding it amusing to see a bottle of the yellowy foulness in a judges wig. That thought alone shows that none of the chaos gods or any of their little pixies would want me on their side.
 :engel:

I am entitled by the 2nd holy principle. #2 The privilige to accuse, dispense judgement, declare anathema and excommunication

Offline Ostermarker

• Members
« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2007, 07:24:23 PM »
What about asking him about his threadmantic cult?

If he denies such a thing, he is obviously lying to the Inquisition, and therefore, another charge shall be added, under section 42.

If he gives us information, it is either false, and therefore another charge is added, or truthful.

If truthful he is either an undercover agent from the Inquisition, or in the cult.

If he's in the cult, he is guilty.
If he's an undercover agent, he is fallen from grace, and is rogue, and is guilty.
So, Ostmarkers wear purple, but it's manly purple, not like that Bretonnian purple.

Offline McKnight

• Members
« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2007, 07:38:55 PM »
Excellent Ostermarker... i charge you with the responsibility of gaining this information.. But due hurry, we only have the peggie for a day  :icon_mrgreen:

Offline Wyzer1

• Members
« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2007, 08:23:19 PM »
Excellent Ostermarker... i charge you with the responsibility of gaining this information.. But due hurry, we only have the peggie for a day  :icon_mrgreen:
New and interesting fact of the day: Pegasus Poo smells worse than Ninja Horse Poo

Offline Veldemere

• Members
« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2007, 08:57:06 PM »

Herr Veldemere / Vlademere. Because of your thredomantic actions you are deemed necessary to complete the Trial of Flight!
Trial By Flight:
Victim Supect shall be flown high into the air on a pegasus, and dropped. Should suspect fly away handgunner teams and hochland long rifle squads will shoot the witch. Otherwise suspect is innocent.

You will be brought into the altitude of 2000 feet by captain Verdamment from Rufas' richthofen squad. And you shall be tailed in rope. Then cut loose. IF Sigmar blesses you by giving you some water to land it, we have borrowed some skinks from Madame R's newly installed spawnpool.

Next!

All I hope is that you HLR gunners have more success than mine!

Fine test of your inquisitorial skills gents, you have all passed the test.

I commend you Wyzer, your men have performed above and beyond the call of duty and as such I would welcome your inquisition into Solland (notwithstanding it not existing), consider this a commission into the armies of Solland design yourself a suitably spectacular uniform and join the ranks.

Offline Wyzer1

• Members
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2007, 09:34:44 PM »
I commend you Wyzer, your men have performed above and beyond the call of duty and as such I would welcome your inquisition into Solland (notwithstanding it not existing), consider this a commission into the armies of Solland design yourself a suitably spectacular uniform and join the ranks.
alright, a reason to unnecessarily start a brand new army!!! w00t

Offline Rufas the Eccentric

• The Old Ones
  • Members
  • Taken from us May 9th 2008 - But never forgotten
« Reply #91 on: August 14, 2007, 04:15:52 PM »
What, we're letting him off?  What am I going to do with..... Oh...., nevermind.  Come along girls, the Northwest Garret is waiting.  :happy:
Sigmar on a sling, the stuff some people come up with. . . .

Offline Ostermarker

• Members
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2007, 05:00:55 PM »
Well, now we have some extra (admittedly dubious) credibility, actually, we could now call our selves the Sigmarian Holy Inquisitorial Tabernacle of Solland, or the S.H.I ... oh never mind.

Offline warhammerlord_soth

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Eurobash : Ascension weekend. Be there !
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2007, 06:22:16 AM »
]
Well, now we have some extra (admittedly dubious) credibility, actually, we could now call our selves the Sigmarian Holy Inquisitorial Tabernacle of Solland, or the S.H.I ... oh never mind.

I am now going against forum rules but this expresses my sentiments when reading that best...

ROFL
Have one  on Midaski's tab.  :::cheers:::
Famous last words. R.I.P.

Offline McKnight

• Members
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2007, 06:49:13 AM »

Trial By Flight:

Next!

All I hope is that you HLR gunners have more success than mine!

Fine test of your inquisitorial skills gents, you have all passed the test.

Stay your tounge, foul heretic! He is trying to decieve us. He will stay in the Reik's fang until the torture is finished. Until then we shall apply the Scold's Bridle to Veldemere

Offline FVC

• Members
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2007, 02:53:04 AM »
Excuse me, where can I buy some indulgences?

Offline Wyzer1

• Members
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 05:13:57 PM by Midaski »

Offline Guvnor

• Members
  • I'm just north of London
« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2007, 05:04:16 PM »
You may want to add Gazzor to your list of suspects- Waltar/2Stank use. The crime has been committed twice, by the way. BUT- in his defense the accused was fighting enemies of the empire fielding bovine associated armies, such as skinks and nasty VC.

Also, FVC wants to buy indulgences- this means he has done something wrong- why has no one found this? It could be because of a strange case of threadomancy whereby FVC created a new thread (newus threadulum) which is not punishable by any means or even a crime but he proceeded to restart a topic that was long dead (threadomancy). This confusing crime is very difficult to quantify. May I suggest a new crime of  topicus threadomancium, as follows?

Topicus Threadomancium

The crime of restarting, or re-energising a formerly 'dead' thread, debate or issue without use of the 'search function' or due respect to the 'dead' nature of the thread.

Also, what about off-topic conversation, or thread-stealing? both are v. v. v. serious crimes.

Does this work, informing, or puritanical streak earn me memebership?  :icon_wink:
I have one sentence in response to the engineer and mechanical: Empire is post-feudal age, not post-nuclear age!

Offline Wyzer1

• Members
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2007, 05:07:33 PM »
Also, what about off-topic conversation, or thread-stealing? both are v. v. v. serious crimes.

Does this work, informing, or puritanical streak earn me memebership?  :icon_wink:
On the first one, uh I hope not! Lest half our forum gets burnt to a crisp!

To the 2nd,  :-D

Offline Ostermarker

• Members
« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2007, 05:08:07 PM »
Possibly, I mean, I have none of them, but I'm a member.