home

Author Topic: Tactical Decision Game 2.6: Nearing the Climax  (Read 30225 times)

Offline mottdon

• Members
Re: Tactical Decision Game 2.6: Nearing the Climax
« Reply #150 on: October 05, 2012, 12:48:21 PM »
How many magic dice do we have available?  Did I miss that?  Did we make charges?

I will post all that in the next thread.   :-)

Waiting on some more Blue feedback before I press on.

Okay, just finished my excel chart adding up factors...

The executioners are going to charge our steamtank in the next and final turn, we will not have finished off the spears by then, and it might just win them the combat.

I say we charge the exes.
We are likely to loose about 4 knights in the first round of combat against the exes (they are 7 files and 3½ rank), but kill about 10 executioners. The following turn will be hefty and I just hope for our priest to stay alive, the reiksguards will hold anyhow due to stubburn. I say go for the charge.

Knights 1 charge the rear of the spears.

Magic depends on winds. but Savage is a major priority (if the witch got 5+ dices, we try to go for IF by throwing all in there), second to that is shield on reiks, and third curse on the exes. But again everything on the savage if dices are close to equally distributed or dices are high for the witch.

I dont know what to do with knights 2, would have been nice to have them charging about anything at this point. Get within 6" of the ruins to add up points and get in between the shades and the wizard.

+1 to this.  We also need to grape shot the shades if possible.

Offline Windelov

• Members
« Reply #151 on: October 05, 2012, 01:54:29 PM »
+1 to this.  We also need to grape shot the shades if possible.

and shoot the shades with archers, yet another panic test coming up.  :smile2:
And luthor does not release his chosen of sigmar before the DE turn, we win combat without it this turn and luthor is only hit by 1 executioner this turn so the T boost isnt that important.

Offline Holy Hand Grenade

• Members
  • Never leave the Province without it...
« Reply #152 on: October 05, 2012, 09:51:17 PM »
TDG 2.7 is up and posted.

See you there.   :icon_cool:

HHG
If at first you don't succeed...you either don't have enough faith or you need to bring more explosives

HHG's TDG/TEG Dice Tracker