home

Author Topic: The Räuberdale - Germany - Regional Organization  (Read 15614 times)

Offline Ffyhlkain

• Members
Re: The Räuberdale - Germany - Regional Organization
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2007, 10:46:43 AM »
Greetings Lords.

My name is Markus Lichtdorf and me and my men are defending the Leopold Kloster against the rotten forces of Chaos and Demons. Recently we achived a great victory when we slayed a great army of these foul creatures at the Kloster.

By now I know that several armies are marching towars Trenkenkraag and the stone circle there. The seven sisters and the citizens there have send a request of help to the Leopold Kloster, but as by now I have only these orders from the Imperator himself:

The Rauberthal
     - Stronghold: The Temple of Leopold
     - Minor Strongholds: Ruins of Untergard, Kaspar’s Tower, The Last Chance Inn, Marksammfelden
      - Objectives
          - Follow Mission Statement regarding Strongholds and Roads
          - Ignore the Stone Circle
      - Possible Storyline
          - The Untergard was once a great Town, and is located at a vitally important point. If possible this should be taken back from the wilderness.

Well... since I'm a Mage of the Light Order and new to the tactics of the Imperator, I'm unsure if I should send my men towards the Stone Circle to defend it.

Are any men gathering at the Stone Circle allready? And if so, what is it with what I have to deal with?   :ph34r:

Offline Gneisenau

• Members
  • Alleged Ungulate
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2007, 08:50:42 PM »
Oss is going this way, and the orcs at Da Warpath are interested in it. Fluff-wise, we don't know yet, but my money is on some VC-activities there.

It is certainly interesting, and Trenkenkraag is the next campaign event. But with regard to the overall strategy, the cloister is more important. Officially, the dwarfs won in Untergard. It would be nice if we could win at least one event in the area.

By the way - welcome!

Offline Ffyhlkain

• Members
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2007, 08:42:45 AM »
Well then... I will send a small group of Scouts for ambushes while my main force will remain at the cloister to defend it.

Sigmar lead us to the win!

Offline Gneisenau

• Members
  • Alleged Ungulate
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2007, 08:50:52 AM »
That's the spirit.  :smile2:

Incidentally, have you registered under "Helstrom's 4th" as armyname? If you haven't, please remember to mention the name in your reports. That, and guarding the road from the inn to the cloister.

Offline Fandir Nightshade

• Members
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2007, 02:14:57 PM »
In addition to the two events that already took place in the Räubertal

After the smoke has perished, after the days of the battle silence has remained in the city of Untergard and the area around the destroyed . The victorious troops of the emperor and his allies under the General von Elp have moved on to "pacify" the area...as it is said.

But the alliance was short lived, cause every nation has its own aims. The very successful dwarves already left in the night of the victory, while men and elves still burned the corpses of the battle. A plague would have spoiled the victory  …the bridge and Untergard itself is very important because its the small passage into the Räuberthal.

After the bloody slaughter in the night, in which thousands of warriors fought under the leadership of mighty champions the stone circle called the seven sisters of Trenkenkraag , a small Imperial detachment controls it.  Still it is unknown , what has lead to this carnage, because Trenkenkraag is of less military advantage

The battle raged from midnight to the early morning hours. Like moths to the torchs several contingents of warriors were drawn to the stone circle, led by leaders who were not sure why they marched toward them. Only a feeling...a whisper in their heads urged them to move on.

After the „Blutigen Nacht von Trenkenkraag“, as it is known already , some mages of the Order of Light claim, that "The Seven Sisters" , radiate evil energies, that cause all around it to act unholy towards the travelers and the armies in the Räuberthal.

• Members
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2007, 02:16:06 PM »
the Good guys have won both of the special scenarios in germany as it is now...first was won by the Dwarves...the second was won by the Empire...keep it up guys.

• Members
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2007, 02:35:33 PM »
Warriors of the Räuberdale we should try to rally and make some plans to strengthen the resolve of our brethren in the areas around. Perhaps we should start to fluffwise transport troops to the north and help our hard pressed troops? Otherwise the Räuberdale is doing quite fine right now but we need more...more victories and more faith in sigmar :)

(I still am so happy that i killed a tree with the ninja horse of some champ of the Hunters of Sigmar)

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • The original Graf of Brennenburg
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2007, 03:33:16 PM »
Check the Offensive thread for week 4!  We need everyone's help for this to be a success.
Me and Wissenlander had babies!

not together.

finding photographic evidense that Wiss smiles is going to be hard...

Offline Graf Gaspard de Valois

• Members
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2007, 03:49:28 PM »
Dear Sirs,

my father Graf Gaspard de Valois, Marschall of the Grand Armee of Valois, was badly wounded in battle against the Chaos Hordes, where he was leading an attack with our knights on the center of the enemy lines. He killed the enemy General, but was also badly wounded by his opponent. From that moment on we had to retreat to save the rest of the army and my father.
My father ordered me to take command of the Grand Armee of Valois. I have regrouped it and filled the crippled Regiments with our reserves.
The courage of the army is very good, considering our losses and the absence of their familiar commander.
Since then, we fought mostly skirmish battles, which we had won nearly all.
We are now defending the Temple of Leopold.

Etienne de Valois
Vice Marschall of the Grande Armee of Valois
Commander of the Bretonian Forces of the Round Table in Räuberthal
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 12:24:51 PM by Graf Gaspard de Valois »

Offline Ffyhlkain

• Members
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2007, 09:06:15 PM »
Greetings Lords.

Me and my men are coming back from the deeps of the forests. Can anyone explain to me why there are so many Darkelves in the forests? We faced one unit of scouts on our way to the Last Chance Tavern, surprised a greater unit near the tavern where they tried to enslave some of the travelers and on our way back here we were attacked by another scout unit. We managed to kill nearly all of the first two encounters, but the third unit was too strong.
Damn Darkelves... they took all survivors as slaves with them... lost some very good men there.

So... this is my small report to you my lords. I'm going back into the forest to seek these wretched creatures and free my men.

May Sigmar lead us to victory!

• Members
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2007, 09:23:39 AM »
Dear Sirs,

my father Graf Gaspard de Valois, Marschall of the Grand Armee of Valois, was badly wounded in battle against the Chaos Hordes, where he was leading an attack with our knights on the center of the enemy lines. He killed the enemy General, but was also badly wounded by his opponent. From that moment on we had to retreat to save the rest of the army and my father.
My father ordered me to take command of the Grand Armee of Valois. I have regrouped it and filled the crippled Regiments with our reserves.
The courage of the army is very good, considering our losses and the absence of their familiar commander.
Since then, we fought mostly skirmish battles, which we had won nearly all.
We are now defending the Temple of Leopold.

Etienne de Valois
Vice Marschall of the Grande Armee of Valois

Noble Knight

you and your men shall have fresh water and the finest food the citizens around the Temple of Leopold can provide. I Great Inquisitor Maloch am also defending the vicinity between the Cloister and the Tavern in the South. Without the help of your noble Knights and brave fighting sons of Bretonia I am sure the Evil would have claimed much more souls the past days. So be invited to share mead and bread with the soldiers of the empire. If you have any wounded you can bring them to the Temple where some priests of shallaye will tend to their wounds. I myself have battled many fights against the Vampires around the temple always destroying the source of their unnatural life the Vampire himself in single combat. The blessings of Sigmars are strong around here. Also some Knights from the Order of the Hunters of Sigmar did a great deal of fighting around here.

One more plea i would like to offer to you...i would be very glad if you and your knights would help us purging the forest in the next days trying to destroy the pillaging partys of the Druchii many brave Soldiers and Peasants are to be taken away to a future that is worse than the death on the battlefield. Some of the members of my militia were lawless before the faith in Sigmar brought them back to the Light. They know the area pretty well i would give some scouts to you that will help you finding your way around in the forest and will make it near impossible to ambush your troops.

• Members
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2007, 12:23:42 PM »
Greatinquisitor,

thank you for your kind words.

This are the orders for our knights in the Räuberthal for Saturday, 21.07. 2007:
We concentrate us on Kaspar´s Tower, because GW organise special events for this location.

Etienne de Valois
Vice Marschall of the Grande Armee von Valois
Commander of the Bretonian Forces of the Round Table in Räuberthal
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 12:26:12 PM by Graf Gaspard de Valois »

Offline Gneisenau

• Members
  • Alleged Ungulate
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2007, 03:47:11 PM »
OOC: The whole Darkelves-stuff annoys me a bit. Ffyhlkain has mentioned it IC, and we had the "Egondorf-affair" that was quite obscure. They gain too much importance.

Graf Gaspard, thanks for coming here again. As Wissenlander has written in the Week 4 objectives, there is some small confusion about Skaven assassins. If you have space left in your reports to GW, you could mention that your commanding officers have dispatched some ratmen that had been trying to assassinate them. I think it would be a nice touch if we synchronize our reports; that would show GW that we are serious with the alliance.

We are doing okay in the Räuberthal; another victory at Kaspar's tower, and we have a solid position in the region.

Offline Ffyhlkain

• Members
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2007, 06:28:35 PM »
Greetings Lords.

I come to you with good and bad news. The good news first: The Kaspars Tower is safe, allthough it seems to be empty. No dark treasures, no evil magic lays within. Some days ago I, as one of the Lightorder, felt that some kind of evil magic layed in it, but it has gone now. I only hope that it wasn't a foul trick or something of the dark forces.

Now the bad news: Allthough there seem to be much more of the Darkelf-pest in the forest, me and my men couldn't face them as they are too fast for my men. But they seem not to be interessted in the Tower of Kaspar anymore. I sense that something evil is going on.

Me and my men are marching towards Markstammfelden, as my scouts reported that there are some Darkelves be seen. I will not let them capture any more civilians.

May Sigmar lead us to victory!

• Members
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2007, 07:01:12 PM »
Dear Sirs,

this are the orders for our knights in the Räuberthal for Saturday, 28.07. 2007:
We concentrate us on Marktstammfelden, because GW organise special events for this location.

Etienne de Valois
Vice Marschall of the Grande Armee von Valois