home

Author Topic: Wanted: Hilde Sholz  (Read 2131 times)

Offline Grumbaki

• Members
Wanted: Hilde Sholz
« on: March 29, 2013, 08:47:39 AM »

Karl Friedman, loyal vassal to the wrongfully accused Georg von Urebach, hereby offers a reward for the criminal Hilde Sholz! Having disobeyed orders, the criminal attempted to destroy the town of Delburz. While a great public service was admittedly done, in that a number of bearded Sigmarite agents were purged from our lands, that cannot excuse her criminal trespass.

Any man (women and Nordlanders need not apply) who brings her to justice shall be rewarded with a large bag of turnips. Seek out the nearest constable for more information.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 08:11:01 AM by Grumbaki »
Treachery and Greed: Golden Company
Empire of Wolves: Urenbach

Two campaigns. Two factions. Both prove that you can lose a campaign horribly and still have a great time. Behold, the power of RPing!

Offline NewGuy

• Members
  • Unrepentant DoW player
Re: Wanted: Hilde Sholz
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 05:21:50 PM »
You'll never take her alive!

I don't understand what everyone's so upset about anyways. It's a perfectly Ulrican wolfy thing to do, consuming the young of a beast away from its lair.
I've dumped the plans of using Bretonnians. They suck.

Offline Grumbaki

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 05:42:52 PM »
Firing cannons at a city is a perfectly valid election tactic.

Blowing up a city to deny it to a rival? That's downright unsporting!

So I'm afraid we're going to have to kill you. No hard feelings, but you should have understood the distinction. Which you would have if not for your gender. So we can't really blame you for being a woman, which means that I hope there is no hard feelings for the bounty.
Treachery and Greed: Golden Company
Empire of Wolves: Urenbach

Two campaigns. Two factions. Both prove that you can lose a campaign horribly and still have a great time. Behold, the power of RPing!

Offline nosunshine

• Members
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 12:04:53 PM »
You'll never take her alive!

I don't understand what everyone's so upset about anyways. It's a perfectly Ulrican wolfy thing to do, consuming the young of a beast away from its lair.

NewGuy I'm absolutely agree with you .