home

Author Topic: Goblins Galore!  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
Goblins Galore!
« on: April 08, 2018, 06:26:11 PM »
This is the last of em. I didn’t have much to do today as it’s too cold to work outside so this is the result. And I just don’t feel up to painting this weekend.  The orks are getting repurposed in the other thread and my batch of 2500 empire without Devoted are too mishmashed to bother. They will eventually become freeguild with a united colour. Or maybe a KoW / 9th age thing. The gobbos are going to stay as is for the foreseeable future as well. The ork, Devoted, and chaos united are in the AoS adventure.
This army was beyond fun. The 2000 point didn’t include the wolves. Can’t remember the rest. I have 10 more spider riders to do if ever. Might mahe a big batch of aux cavalry for the ork army. When I think of the time, money, enjoyment, and memories this hobby has brought, I don’t feel too bad about the effort to restart things.

Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
Re: Goblins Galore!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 06:51:38 PM »
nice work dude  :::cheers:::
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 07:08:02 PM »
nice work dude  :::cheers:::

Thanks Zak!
When mixed with orks the animosity was such a great twist to things. Between clubbing each other and failing stupidity tests, any plan if they could read anyways was out the window. This was my favorite army to play for sure.
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 07:29:14 PM »
An Orc & Goblin army can be fun to play and this one looks very good! :eusa_clap: :::cheers:::
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 07:41:20 PM »
Great job!  :eusa_clap:

They look great and it's a real good mix of stuff.

Offline Rogers Kul

• Members
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2018, 10:35:10 PM »
Yes, good looking army. Nice colour for goblin clothes, it works.

Offline Padre

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2018, 10:37:45 PM »
That's an impressive "Waaaaaagh!" May your enemies be crushed and may animosity be kind to you.
Photobucket has now re-destroyed my pictures, so the first half of my collected works thread is no longer working again. To see my website version of the campaign thread, with fully functioning pictures, please go to https://bigsmallworlds.com/

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2018, 10:49:37 PM »
Thank you Rogers and Padre. It means a lot coming from your caliber of painters 😺
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020

Offline The Penguin

• Members
  • Empire Secessionist
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2018, 04:37:52 PM »
Love that night goblin colour scheme!  :smile2: Any plans for painting more or you have already finished with your WFB armies?

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2018, 05:44:06 PM »
Love that night goblin colour scheme!  :smile2: Any plans for painting more or you have already finished with your WFB armies?

Thanks penguin!! I might like to collect some of the oddball stuff like a doom diver, arachnarock (?) squig lobber or colossal squig but they all are a lot of cash so if a deal happens... I might like to get one more squig to replace a purple one that went missing quite awhile ago. It’s funny how obsessed you can get by the one that went missing 😺
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020

Offline orcyboy

• Members
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2018, 06:07:00 PM »
Those night goblins look great, nice to see them in something other then black.  I also like those RAFM goblin/orc wolf riders you have tucked in the back.

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2018, 08:38:50 PM »
Those night goblins look great, nice to see them in something other then black.  I also like those RAFM goblin/orc wolf riders you have tucked in the back.

Thanks orcboy! I can see why they would stand out to you 😺 I got them on eBay years ago and they came painted. Always planned to properly incorporate them but just never  got there.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020