Galactic Conflict & Historical Games ... > To the Galaxy and Beyond

Rumours and what's new to be expected of Blackstone Fortress

(1/2) > >>

StealthKnightSteg:
And also a new topic here, starting with the new reveals from the LVO

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/01/24/from-aelves-to-zoats-previews-from-lvogw-homepage-post-1fw-homepage-post-1/

Zoat

GamesPoet:
A Zoat! :icon_eek:

Gankom:
As a HUGE fan of what they're doing with Blackstone Fortress I love this. Blackstone is a fantastic opportunity for them to pump out some smaller models without worrying about how it fits into armies. I still need to get around to picking up escalation, but pretty much every Blackstone set has been great.

Zak:

--- Quote from: Gankom on January 24, 2020, 05:01:06 PM ---As a HUGE fan of what they're doing with Blackstone Fortress I love this. Blackstone is a fantastic opportunity for them to pump out some smaller models without worrying about how it fits into armies. I still need to get around to picking up escalation, but pretty much every Blackstone set has been great.

--- End quote ---

absolutely agree sir, I've been collecting the figures ( not the game yet) and love the feel for the world.

Gankom:
The game is quite fun to. Takes a little while to memorize all the things you can do in combat and get into the rhythm of it, but after that we've had some games around 45 minutes long that are fantastic fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version