home

Author Topic: Witch Hunter Army  (Read 1753 times)

Witch Hunter Army
« on: July 21, 2009, 09:44:34 PM »
Does anyone remember what White Dwarf Issue had the Witch Hunter Army article in it? I cant remember the persons name but it was a totally converted Empire army modeled up as a Witch Hunter force. Would love to build one up similar to that one! Your help is appreciated!

Electorcount Madrid

a.k.a. dA mAD cHoPpA

Offline Blauer Nebel

• Members
  • Cool Hwip
Re: Witch Hunter Army
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 08:31:50 AM »
324 (for US - I think I remember that WDs are different editions across the pond).

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 07:13:31 PM »
Aaaaw Great!!! The one issue that i have some how misplaced!!! No wonder i could not find it!!!Thanks for your help... I'm gonna have to hit up some friends for that issue!!!

Offline Captain Schweinkreiger

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 03:26:40 AM »
what do you need from the articles?  pics, descriptions, the entire thing?  Color copier in my house works, let me know.  :biggriin:

« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 01:57:18 AM by Captain Schweinkreiger »
The most persistent sound which reverberates through men's history is the beating of war drums.  ~Arthur Koestler

Offline MiB

• Members
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 09:52:11 AM »
what do you need from the articles?  pics, descriptions, the entire thing?  Color copier in my house works, let me know.  :biggriin:

Not that it bugs me (it really doesnt) but some people get really worried GW will sue or throw a hissy fit over this kind of thing  :blush:

Offline Captain Schweinkreiger

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 02:27:35 PM »
I retract my previous comment, and will happily send you the original pages from my copy if you need them.   :engel:
The most persistent sound which reverberates through men's history is the beating of war drums.  ~Arthur Koestler

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2009, 01:38:58 PM »
Wow!!! Thanks Captain Schweinkrieger!!!! I was mainly interested in the Witchhunter army article that they did. some pretty neat conversions and units. i will gladly pay you for the issue if you are cool with that. Let me know what we can work out!

Thank you again!

Oscar dA mAD cHoPpA