home

Author Topic: Ambassador to the Moot  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Fandir Nightshade

• Members
Ambassador to the Moot
« on: June 05, 2007, 08:13:09 AM »
With so many Armies in the area...is someone already on a fluff about an Ambassador to the Moot. They could make a fortune with food sales over the period of the Campaign. Perhaps empire soldiers should help them guard the baggage trains against the evil stuff and primarily build up some sort of supply line

Offline Veldemere

• Members
Re: Ambassador to the Moot
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 08:41:26 AM »
Not sure how well represented they are on here but I would gladly work alongside our Halfling Brethren
Veldemere, Elector Count of Solland (Elect)
Quote from: wissenlander
  I'm fine with Veldemere and his retinue of disgruntled's

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 12:14:06 PM »
Oh, I'm sure halflings would fight pretty well if the bagage train (and the food!) came under attack! :smile2:

NOw, They can be included in fluff and such perhaps, but I fail to see how we can send an ambassador to them, since they're not an army on their own... But we can write about them in stories, how they're helping etc.
cisse

No matter how fast you run, your ass will always be in front of me...

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • The original Graf of Brennenburg
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 12:38:59 PM »
Aye, they can be included in the fluff and should be.  Others (who shall remained nameless :dry:) have thought of luring the little folk away from us because we opress them or some such.  There isn't an active forum for the Moot or Kislev because technically they're part of the Empire (at least in game mechanics).

So write away generals.  A good halfling cook in every army, and some of the finest scouts at the proper request!
Me and Wissenlander had babies!

not together.

finding photographic evidense that Wiss smiles is going to be hard...

Offline Rufas the Eccentric

• The Old Ones
  • Members
  • Taken from us May 9th 2008 - But never forgotten
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 03:33:17 PM »
Rather then Ambassador, we should refer to this as the Quatermaster / Halfling Liason Officer.  If you have an Ambassador, you are acknowledging the Moot as an independent entity.  Other races may as well try to lure away Wissenland as lure away the Moot.
Sigmar on a sling, the stuff some people come up with. . . .