home

Author Topic: Rumours and what's new to be expected of WAoS  (Read 258404 times)

Offline StealthKnightSteg

• Members
  • Squishing Squickhoppers since 1999
    • https://www.facebook.com/vincent.goede
Re: Rumours and what's new to be expected of WAoS
« Reply #1025 on: May 11, 2019, 11:10:00 AM »
wrong thread...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 11:25:02 AM by StealthKnightSteg »
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #1026 on: May 11, 2019, 07:53:51 PM »
Again, chaos tries to convert me! Very nice.
If all goes well, (a big if) I plan to get this. There is a lot of value here.

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-CA/AoS-Looncurse-EN-2019?utm_campaign=e514f25859-GW_4th_May_Looncurse_EN_NA&utm_source=GamesWorkshop.com&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c6e14e39d2-e514f25859-115093997

Never f’ing mind. Sold out online already...........

Yay! Apparently 3 boxes are arriving in Ottawa Saturday at the local GW.  If I get my arse in by noon, one of those babies are mine !!!!!!
If the stars align, I shall update then.

Have👆
I guess I’ll have to come up with a workbench by hook or by crook now. Looks like my night goblin army will make the switch to gloomspite now.
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #1027 on: May 11, 2019, 11:36:46 PM »
The greenskin clans gather!

• Members
« Reply #1028 on: May 12, 2019, 12:13:02 PM »
As expected Generls Handbook

for Warcry:
The Splintered Fang (Chaos)

and for Underworlds a new faction with this

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #1029 on: May 13, 2019, 07:54:22 PM »
HUMANS you &%$#@ !!!!
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Members
  • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #1030 on: May 14, 2019, 08:34:18 AM »
I think those chaos models are human...

But yeah, anyone who liked any of the old human stuff, they are making it clear this game not for us.
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #1031 on: May 14, 2019, 02:09:22 PM »
I think those chaos models are human...

But yeah, anyone who liked any of the old human stuff, they are making it clear this game not for us.

im thinking you are right  :icon_sad:
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #1032 on: May 14, 2019, 05:53:22 PM »
There's perpetually word that they'll get around to Free People. Sadly its been the word on the street for like 3 years now.

• Members
« Reply #1033 on: May 15, 2019, 07:12:19 AM »
There's perpetually word that they'll get around to Free People. Sadly its been the word on the street for like 3 years now.

I asked in one of the WHTV session chats and did got an answer from one of the mods: Knotley.. that there is something to look out for, but for me it's see first believe then..

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #1034 on: May 15, 2019, 03:09:41 PM »
Exactly. I feel the same to.

In other faction hopes as well I'm still waiting for a dispossessed book. My other main army is dwarves, I even have a small AoS marathon day coming up this summer, and it would have been really nice to have an actual book to use with them. At least the Grand Alliance Order book has some good stuff like Artefacts. Except it doesn't have the bloody points...

I am pretty impressed with their war scroll builder though. A great free app that puts your army together and includes the points.

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #1035 on: May 31, 2019, 04:40:25 PM »
I'm slipping in here to take the glory of showing off the new previews. Check out the latest look at a new warcry warband.

Meet the Corvus Cabal – a shadowy pack of murderers hailing from Ulgu. These guys worship Chaos as a vast, black-feathered bird known as the Great Gatherer, offering trophies stolen from their victims to this strange deity. The Corvus Cabal have come to the Varanspire to seek the patronage of Archaon, who they see as an avatar of the Great Gatherer. They use stealth, guile and unnatural cunning to claim victory in the Bloodwind Spoil.

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #1036 on: June 01, 2019, 03:49:12 PM »
New Gotrex model coming, and he looks ace.

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #1037 on: June 01, 2019, 10:25:17 PM »
Wow!
I like 😺
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #1038 on: June 02, 2019, 02:03:35 AM »
oh that's nice  :::cheers:::
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #1039 on: June 02, 2019, 02:31:18 AM »
I'm a huge fan! Even if I keep calling him Gotrex instead of Gotrek. I do it all the time and still can't remember it.

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Members
  • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #1040 on: June 03, 2019, 01:47:52 AM »
Skavenslayer!

Also I like the idea of what you are doing with all those new marauder models.
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Offline Victor

• Members
  • ✠ Sol Invictus ✠
« Reply #1041 on: July 13, 2019, 10:04:15 AM »
New Warband. The tall one looks silly, but the rest are well done I think. Certainly a step away from the kid-friendlyness of some other AoS releases.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/07/10/warcry-a-new-warband-risesgw-homepage-post-1/

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #1042 on: July 13, 2019, 03:35:19 PM »
"They wear their own faces on their belts" ..whoa  :unsure:
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #1043 on: July 13, 2019, 06:51:59 PM »
Talk about keeping a smile on your face.

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #1044 on: August 02, 2019, 02:21:54 AM »
New Warhammer underworlds season, with a new starter set and two new warbands.

This is Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave – the triumphant third season of the ultimate competitive miniatures game. We’ve taken everything you love from the previous two seasons of Warhammer Underworlds and refined it even further, giving you the definitive Warhammer Underworlds experience. Look forward to an even tighter ruleset, sharply designed game mechanics, unusual and rewarding new card design and some incredible new warbands.
Speaking of which, let’s take a look at the stars of the new Core Set – Draknar’s Ravagers and Skaeth’s Wild Hunt.

In this season of Warhammer Underworlds, our game designers have worked closely with the miniatures team to create an incredible range of warbands we can’t wait to share with you. Take Draknar’s Ravagers – this vicious pack of Beastmen are fast, deadly and cunning, bringing the ambushing, dark-magic slinging, horn-gouging awesomeness of the Beasts of Chaos to a brand-new game system. The models look great too, giving us the first Bestigor, Ungors and Great Bray-Shaman specifically designed for the Mortal Realms.

Beastgrave also brings us to another of the Mortal Realms’ underworlds, as the setting of the game moves to the savage depths of Ghur. The Necroquake has permanently damaged the Mirrored City, causing it to bleed into the ancient mountain known as Beastgrave.

As the curse of the Katophranes leeches into the long-dormant edifice, savage powers thought long-dead awaken, with streets of shadeglass jutting from pillars of bone and catacombs of living amber. Just as in previous Warhammer Underworlds games, you’ll discover the mysterious history of the Beastgrave in art and card text, offering you a glimpse of one of the Mortal Realms’ most fascinating locations.

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #1045 on: August 02, 2019, 02:24:34 AM »

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #1046 on: August 02, 2019, 05:08:49 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *&^%$ BAsterds  :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #1047 on: August 02, 2019, 06:58:33 PM »
I actually quite like the satyr look of them compared to the beastmen. I don't think this will be the only wood elf kind of models we get, just one of the new altered aelven tribes.

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #1048 on: August 02, 2019, 07:01:57 PM »
Looks like the result of some Slayers grinding their great weapons into Wood Elf maidens...

Edit:  and they do not seem to have limited themselves to human maidens...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 07:18:54 PM by Fidelis von Sigmaringen »
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #1049 on: August 02, 2019, 07:08:36 PM »
#WE Too...
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)