home

Author Topic: Graham McNeill Chat Interview TONIGHT!  (Read 2206 times)

Offline General Helstrom

• The Old Ones
  • Members
  • Chicks dig moustaches
Graham McNeill Chat Interview TONIGHT!
« on: January 18, 2007, 12:15:43 PM »
ONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!

The Warvault and Warhammer-Empire.com present Graham McNeill.

At 10:00pm GMT tonight, Graham McNeill will be joining us in an exclusive chatroom interview about the new Empire army book. The Warvault is experiencing some technical difficulties at the moment, but we're all ready to go anyway! If you want to get a piece of the action, join us around 10:00pm GMT at the following venue:

http://www.lightalliance.co.uk/warvault/chat.html

If it's not working for you, make sure your installation of Java is up to date (www.java.com) and Java is enabled in your browser settings (look under "Security"). If you can't get it to work using Internet Explorer, try using Mozilla Firefox (http://www.mozilla.com/) instead - or vice-versa!

Alternatively, you can use mIRC or any other IRC client and connect to the following rooms:

Interview Room (view only):
Server: GameSurge
Channel: #Warvault_warhammer

Public Room (moderated public chat):
Server: Quakenet
Channel: #Warvault_Warhammer_public

Note that these server and channel names are case sensitive!

When the interview begins, several "Ops Rooms" will be opened where you can post your questions. Our crack team of interviewers will then pass these questions on to Graham. You will be able to observe the interview, and you can discuss it in the Public Room.

One thing we need to make clear in advance is that you cannot ask for rules clarifications, as all that is now consolidated under Alessio Cavatore, who would kill Graham if he started messing with it. Also, you cannot ask about GW business practices because that's not Graham's field and, frankly, would only lead to trouble anyway.

BE THERE! All the cool kids will...

Can't make it? We will be publishing a full transcript of the chat shortly after the interview is over.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 12:55:33 PM by General Helstrom »
I don't know what Caesar thought when he got to the Ides of March
Don't know what Houdini bought when he went to the store
But I sure do miss the eighties

Offline rha celt

• Members
Re: Graham McNeill Chat Interview TONIGHT!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 01:16:00 AM »
I was there for the beginning but missed most of it do to the slow start. When do we get a copy or at least an in depth summation?
When in doubt attack, hey sometimes it works

Offline Rufas the Eccentric

• The Old Ones
  • Members
  • Taken from us May 9th 2008 - But never forgotten
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 02:55:31 AM »
I was there for the beginning but missed most of it do to the slow start. When do we get a copy or at least an in depth summation?

And I had to go tend the squigs.  But seeing as in must be 3:00 am across the pond, I guess we will have to wait till morning.  The General needs his beauty rest or the mustash gets frazzled.
Sigmar on a sling, the stuff some people come up with. . . .

Offline General Helstrom

• The Old Ones
  • Members
  • Chicks dig moustaches
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 11:24:43 AM »
And I had to go tend the squigs.  But seeing as in must be 3:00 am across the pond, I guess we will have to wait till morning.  The General needs his beauty rest or the mustash gets frazzled.

Damn stgraight :happy:

The transcript is being worked on now to get Graham's weird code filtered out (the result of him using a mac). I intend to post it here, along with a review/commentary ASAP.
I don't know what Caesar thought when he got to the Ides of March
Don't know what Houdini bought when he went to the store
But I sure do miss the eighties