home

Author Topic: Question  (Read 682 times)

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
Question
« on: July 09, 2021, 09:35:20 PM »
Who is responsible for the "trouble in Tilea?" stuff … Is it Padre?

Freaking amazing work, you have a voice for audio books   :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Anyway I want to feature them on my FB page "World of Steveb" is that alright with you? I will of course credit it all to you and links it to your YouTube channel
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 09:52:35 PM »
It is Padre. :icon_cool: :::cheers:::
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 01:41:53 AM »
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline S.O.F

• Members
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 12:11:56 AM »
Is the next question who is our resident ECW historian?
Soldier of Fortune
Crazy DOW player
Rabid Mets Fan

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2021, 12:55:26 AM »
Is the next question who is our resident ECW historian?

sooo this goes deeper? ooh  :smile2:
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2021, 01:15:36 AM »
The question, only on Tuesdays.  The answer, when he gets around tuit. :icon_mrgreen:
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Padre

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2021, 07:05:58 PM »
Hi! I only just noticed this thread, but I am only two days late!

Yes it is me. I am worried my players will get mad at me for spending time on the videos (of the campaign 7 years ago) instead of focusing wholly on the 'present day'. But I am getting such lovely comments on YouTube that I really want to continue. I have, however, only this evening, been communicating with players about the next campaign battle, so I am working both ends of the timeline. This videos won't catch up with this next battle for years!!!!

Zak, you can put URL links to my YouTube videos if you like but I do not want the videos being shown on a Facebook channel that is not my own as that will draw viewers (and potential viewers) away from my own Youtube channel and my stats would suffer. So please do not post my videos on your FB pages.

Sorry if this seems like I am being a jerk, but I am putting VAST amounts of effort into these - like days and days for some of them, and I do not want anything to weaken the viewing stats and audience numbers on my YouTube channel.
Photobucket has now re-destroyed my pictures, so the first half of my collected works thread is no longer working again. To see my website version of the campaign thread, with fully functioning pictures, please go to https://bigsmallworlds.com/

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2021, 12:30:36 AM »
yeah your putting a lot of work in them. I totally respect that dude.... good luck with your project  :::cheers:::
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Padre

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2021, 08:57:48 AM »
Thanks for understanding.
Photobucket has now re-destroyed my pictures, so the first half of my collected works thread is no longer working again. To see my website version of the campaign thread, with fully functioning pictures, please go to https://bigsmallworlds.com/