home

Author Topic: The Empire Camp  (Read 15725 times)

Offline WARRIOR2006

• Members
The Empire Camp
« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2004, 11:52:39 PM »
The mages state that Charles is well enough to be moved but he will never be able to fight as he had before!  Billy yelled out to the men alright lads lets head to the camp to make one last stop before marching home where my knights await me!  

Also if you have not already figured out I managed to forge an alliance with the lizards according to their scouts and ours the Chaos are preparing a great campaign against us!
A man that fights his own battles, and licks his own wounds, is a man that chooses his own fate, and lives his own doom!

User#364

Offline Konrad von Richtmark

• Members
  • Marius Leitdorf Lives!
The Empire Camp
« Reply #126 on: August 15, 2004, 11:04:17 AM »
Konrad: Lizardmen, Elves and now Chaos. I almost dread the day I will ascend the electoral throne and take part in such a complicated political intrigue. (Turns to his soldiers) Allright men, prepare for march!
The only good thing about 7th ed heads is that they look particularly inbred and superstitious which is perfect for Stirlanders

Offline WARRIOR2006

• Members
The Empire Camp
« Reply #127 on: August 20, 2004, 03:29:39 AM »
OOC: Is anyone left????  we are heading to camp!
A man that fights his own battles, and licks his own wounds, is a man that chooses his own fate, and lives his own doom!

User#364

Offline Rathis Darkwielder

• Members
The Empire Camp
« Reply #128 on: August 20, 2004, 06:38:06 AM »
OOC: I'm still here, but I'll be away for the next 2 weeks, so I'll probably be back when you finished the recruiting for the next 'chapter'.

Offline Ceridan the Green One

• Members
The Empire Camp
« Reply #129 on: August 20, 2004, 01:07:26 PM »
I'm still in. Just waiting for something to happen.
All my foes share one thing:
They´re all afraid of me!

Offline Scarface Khar-queza

• Members
The Empire Camp
« Reply #130 on: August 20, 2004, 01:09:02 PM »
Í'm in. I'm just walking towards the camp.
I have suffered wounds, only to heal from them again.I have won battles, only for training myself.I am alive, only to ensure the Old Ones plan!

Offline megamac20817

• Members
The Empire Camp
« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2004, 01:05:06 AM »
I'm still here.
You can give a man a sword, but that won't make him a soldier.
You can give a man a pen, but that won't make him a writer.

Offline Konrad von Richtmark

• Members
  • Marius Leitdorf Lives!
The Empire Camp
« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2004, 01:13:51 PM »
Konrad von Richtmark reporting!

(However, I will format the hard drive of my machine very soon, so I will probably now be able to participate for some days).
The only good thing about 7th ed heads is that they look particularly inbred and superstitious which is perfect for Stirlanders

Offline WARRIOR2006

• Members
The Empire Camp
« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2004, 04:27:46 PM »
Alright lads ill make a new thread I will sim that we had already marched back to middenheim ill open up joining for a whiel if you have a friends who want in.  Then we shall face the storm that is Chaos!

User#364