home

Author Topic: Finally have some Ostermark models done  (Read 4342 times)

Offline Jerseyboy381

• Members
Finally have some Ostermark models done
« on: May 01, 2011, 08:39:26 PM »
After looking at the boxes of Empire models I've had since 2008 I finally have the time to focus on them.  So here's the first 10 Swordsmen I've done.  This is the foundation of a horde of 40 I'll have in my final list, but it's a start.

They don't have eyes, largely because I can't paint eyes yet, but otherwise I'm on my way to a decent army I think.

Offline Kirgan

• Members
Re: Finally have some Ostermark models done
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 10:10:27 PM »
Cute but need stronger highlight and wash on them  :engel:
Commission Painting-PM  :)

Offline Etrigan001

• Members
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 10:24:34 PM »
 off to a great start! can't wait to see more once you get all the details added...

Offline Delthos

• Members
  • Evil Polish Guy
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 11:41:22 PM »
It's always nice to see another fellow Ostermark army. Nice work. There's room for improvment but that will come with time and experience.

Don't worry about the eyes. Nobody is going to notice during a game. It's only if someone picks them up and looks closly that they will notice. I don't paint the eye's on my rank and file figs.
Ostermark Photo Gallery
Ostermark Painting Log
"Kill 'em all and let Morr sort 'em out!" (General Ghent, Battle of Dumsky's Fallow)

Offline Jerseyboy381

• Members
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 12:40:03 AM »
I did do a wash on the flesh that the camera seemed to make disapear, but I agree the cloth needs tweeking.  Any suggestions on what wash I should use?  I have pretty much all the GW line, but no other manufacturers paints.