home

Author Topic: Dwarfs: Grudge Week vs. Us, Brets, Woodies!  (Read 1571 times)

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • The original Graf of Brennenburg
Dwarfs: Grudge Week vs. Us, Brets, Woodies!
« on: July 19, 2007, 12:12:32 PM »
I really hate to bring this up, but I don't want us to get caught by surprise.

The Dwarfs are doing well, holding on to 2nd place.  They don't have any bad race to fight in the top 5 right now, the highest ranking evil army is at 6th place (I think it's Vampires?).  Thus far the Dwarfs have had grudge weeks to target high ranking enemies and bring them down some.  So far this has been focused upon orcs and Dark Elves. 

They won't go after any good race in fluff, but they will target Bretonnians, Wood Elves, and us in games to bring our scores down.  They have also committed to not attack any of their allies, yet.  There is some inference that if it comes to it they may break their alliance.  But that has not yet happened.

They also captured the Tower of Moonrise (in the US) and will not let any of our troops in.  This is the only major bit in the fluff where we're at odds.  There have been mentions of newly established fortifications and messengers telling the Dwarfs not to get too comfortable, though.

Be aware of this my friends!  I do not want a fight with our old allies, but they will stop at nothing to get the crown! 
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 03:15:10 PM by wissenlander »
Me and Wissenlander had babies!

not together.

finding photographic evidense that Wiss smiles is going to be hard...

Offline Michael W

• Members
  • In the Name of the Emperor since 2001
Re: Dwarfs: Grudge Week vs. Us, Brets, Woodies!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 03:22:28 PM »
Is it too late to bring up the "the dwarves are packing up, they must have the crown!" offensive for week 6?
Let them taste Reikland steel!
----------------------------

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • The original Graf of Brennenburg
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 03:25:33 PM »
Ah yes, I had forgotten about our conversation Michael.  I would say if you want that information to come to light you can do so.  We may not be in a position to wait that long though.
Me and Wissenlander had babies!

not together.

finding photographic evidense that Wiss smiles is going to be hard...

Offline Goomb

• Members
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 06:53:38 PM »
Well, well, well!  I am liking the sound of this, Wissenlander.  :eusa_clap: It is about time you all realized that the only thing you have to fear is the short ones with beards and axes.  :icon_biggrin:  Now, the greenskin nation is more than happy to kill stunties, but three races dedicated to exterminating the good short ones would be a very powerful play, don't you think?  After all, they are carving up The Great Forest into a new series of linked and fortified Karaks faster than you can say, "Bugman's Brewery!"  Talk about the new Siegfried Line!

About time to do some krumpin on em!  What is stopping you?  It only feels wierd after you squish the first one under your boot.... :icon_biggrin:

Goomb